BY TRIDENT #10 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
I don't really like to chew gum, but Trident is pretty good when I do, because it cleans my teeth somewhat, rather than being full of sugar. I don't think it whitens a whole lot though.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Trident white gum is my favorite, I use it in between meals because otherwise I am prone to snacking this gum has probably saved me from gaining several pounds daily!
Katie m.
If you want long lasting gum this is definitely the best. I chew gum everyday and have tried multiple brands, trident is inexpensive and actually freshens breath as well
Morgan B.
This is my favorite gum. It has great, long lasting, breath freshening flavor. I also believe that with extended use, you can notice the whitening effects on your teeth.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Trident is great it's my favorite type of gum . It keeps it flavor and it doesn't get hard like some of the other gum does. . It leaves your mouth minty fresh. Love it.
Katherine S.
If you ever have bad breath and you need a quick and easy fix just grab a piece if trident gum it has a blast of cool minty freshness while the gum fights the bad breath you say ahhhh!!!!!
Laura R.
I really like this gum. My favorite flavor of gum is spearmint and this gum doesn't have a ridiculously overpowering taste of spearmint. It's just right! Plus, it's sugar free, so it doesn't harm your teeth.
Cathy S.
Charleston, WV
I love chewing Trident spearmint sugarless gum it leaves my breath smelling so refreshed. Also when I'm feeling a little hungry I pop in a piece of gum to take the hunger away.
Kristie T.
W Homestead, PA
The same Trident gum we all know and love...but in a nifty desk-sized container perfect for keeping on hand for office meetings or impromptu bad breath. Be prepared!
Jack D.
Okay gum. Not the best. But for the price you can't complain. I usually find that the flavor runs out pretty quickly and gets hard. But theres a lot in each pack!
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?

back