BY TRIDENT

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Erica C.
Athens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The flavor of the gum itself is very good and minty, but I’m disappointing in the size of the gum and the fact that it doesn’t last very long. I like to chew gum a lot and it’s no good if the flavor won’t last. Additionally, it claims to whiten your teeth but I have not noticed any difference in color. I probably wouldn’t recommend.
Paulina R.
Houston
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite gum since I was little. Love the fresh smell and not only that it is also important to know that it is sugar free so it is good for your teeth as well. I work in the dental field and most of the dentists I’ve worked with, like it too!
Emily G.
Middleton
I really like this gum. It’s a very flavorful and minty flavor. The flavor doesn’t last as long as I would like but not many do. It is not expensive and is available everywhere. I like knowing it won’t mess up my teeth. Repurchase worthy.
Kayla D.
Lebanon, MO
I really love this brand!! The flavor last a really long time! It's a small package it could easily put in your purse or car for on the go and when you want a piece you can grab one!
Yousra A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trident is my best Gum And this one is a sugar-free and they have more flavors buy for me I’m up SAST with mint flavor and the fact total is zero which is pretty good and even the sugar is zero doesn’t have a lot of calories it’s only five
Purnima D.
This is my favorite gym and I love it so much and I eat it almost everyday when I need to fix my breath or eat. I get it from the pharmacy and it is a great flavor and it is definitely repurchase worthy.
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Súper prácticos para llevarlos en tu cartera, me encantan sus sabores y el precio es económico con un delicioso sabor y suave.

Super practical to take them in your wallet, I love their flavors and the price is economical with a delicious and smooth flavor. Trident Spearmint
Solena H.
Logan, UT
I love this gum. I always carry gum because I hate the thought of having bad breath. This is a nice fresh flavor. I like this flavor and the cinnamon one. I think the gun is a good size too so your not hurting your jaw just trying to chew some gum. Breath feels nice and fresh after spitting out from flavor loss. You get a decent amount, small enough to fit in your pocket. Overall a great fun choice.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trident Spearmint is my favorite gum for at least 10 years now. This is the ONLY gum I buy. BUT they recently changed this gum and I'm not happy about it. The package changed, the shape/size changed to flatter and slightly longer pieces and most importantly the flavor changed. It says on package that the flavor lasts longer now but it totally messed with the flavor. I don't see what was wrong in the first place so why did they "improve" it? Please go back to the original way because it was much better.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite flavor that trident makes however it is so good that I chew an entire pack of this in about a day. The flavor is amazing and lasts a good amount of time. I usually buy this at CVS or amazon because on amazon the price is much cheaper then the store!
Monica H.
Where have y'all found these for the cheapest price? I like them and want to get it in a four or six-pack if possible.
Tatiane L.
Realmente este trident não possui açúcar?

Kohl's