Trident Spearmint
By Trident
#7 in Gum
Susan M.
Hudson, FL

I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a sugar free gum. Should I give trident a try??

Eric T.
Eric T.
Madison F.
Madison F.
Portland
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes. Definitely. Trident is inexpensive and there are many flavors to choose from. Some are long lasting and some aren't. I personally love trident.
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
1 year, 6 months ago
I love trident. It's delicious, and has a strong lasting flavor! I would definitely recommend.