BY TRIDENT #9 in Gum

Trident® Spearmint Artificially Flavored Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol.
54 pieces!
Compare & save.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association®.
Long lasting flavor.
Cleans & protects teeth*.

• Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?2 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a sugar free g...3 Answers
  • Does it taste like fake sugar?4 Answers
Desaree M.
Desaree M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used to chew gum all the time as a kid but nothing really lasted when it came to flavor. Growing up I also got told sugarfree gum is better so I decided to try some. I came across Trident and there was so many flavors to choose fron it's always hard to decide. I like the spearmint kind because it leaves a minty taste in your mouth and it lasts for awhile as well when it comes to flavor. On the plus side Trident always has awesome products and never disappoints me.
Allie C.
Allie C.
Philadelphia
Unlike other trident gums, this one does not melt within the pack if it gets hot outside. Flavor lasts for a long time and gum itself does not get too gooey. I think there may be too much packaging for the amount of gum within the pack, but maybe that's something that can be adjusted in the future.
María S.
María S.
Trident gum are very soft, they are not as strong so it is the best option. Greens are the most difficult to find, but if you do not hesitate to comparlos. They are free of sugar and often help with cravings. Not really if you let white teeth, but its flavor is incredible.
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Trident Spearmint sugar free gum. The flavor is great and lasts for a while. The flavor is not too strong and makes my breath feel fresh like I just brushed my teeth. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase!
Sally G.
Sally G.
Davison, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these refill packs because this is the kind of gum I keep in my car. I love how I don't have to buy a new car pack every time and that I can just refill and reuse the same containers. Plus, the flavor of this gum is my favorite :)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
It had a great flavor(spearmint). I haven't noticed any whitening but it was actually cheaper than the normal kind. In addition sometimes it will give me headaches but it does go away soon so I don't know what that is about.
Lyssa W.
Lyssa W.
Newport News, VA
This is my favorite gum. The only gum i chew is trident. I do buy this every so often when i run out. I buy the 3 pack from Walmart its pretty cheap you can also get this from Walgreens. This is a repurchase worthy
Izabella W.
Izabella W.
Trident isn't as good as Extra, but it's good too. Long lasting flavor and nice strong flavors. I think that the sticks are too small though. It's very affordable, like $1 a pack. I would recommend to others.
Bano B.
Bano B.
Lake Orion, MI
This is very good gum and the pieces of gum come in very good sizes. I doesn't leave too much of a taste in my mouth after I spit it out which is good if you are going to drink something like orange juice.
Alysia M.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Gum choice in our household! We buy this regularly. It's the best flavor out there. Very minty and the flavor last a long time. I think trident has the best gum available, we won't buy any other brand.
Ditza H.
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Katie S.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?