BY TRIDENT #8 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a sugar free...3 Answers
  • Does it taste like fake sugar?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Súper prácticos para llevarlos en tu cartera, me encantan sus sabores y el precio es económico con un delicioso sabor y suave.

Super practical to take them in your wallet, I love their flavors and the price is economical with a delicious and smooth flavor. Trident Spearmint
Hannah F.
This gum leaves my mouth feeling refreshed and clean. I got this gum this morning and tried it immediately. I would buy it again in an instant. It did not have an artificial taste. It did not leave any aftertaste in my mouth. It was something I would recommend to my friends.
Trident Gum
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trident Spearmint is my favorite gum for at least 10 years now. This is the ONLY gum I buy. BUT they recently changed this gum and I'm not happy about it. The package changed, the shape/size changed to flatter and slightly longer pieces and most importantly the flavor changed. It says on package that the flavor lasts longer now but it totally messed with the flavor. I don't see what was wrong in the first place so why did they "improve" it? Please go back to the original way because it was much better.
Azalia R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not very picky when it comes to gum, I actually enjoy many different brands and flavors but I always seem to choose the spearmint before others. It has a long lasting flavor, it is not too overpowering yet it has the perfect amount of mint flavor. They're very affordable and can be found in many grocery stores and supermarkets.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite flavor that trident makes however it is so good that I chew an entire pack of this in about a day. The flavor is amazing and lasts a good amount of time. I usually buy this at CVS or amazon because on amazon the price is much cheaper then the store!
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
Trident is delicious! I love his gum. It also helps my teeth stay clean after eating - that is a huge bonus for me! Trident has many yummy flavors and is decently priced at my neighborhood Kroger and Target.
Jackie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not as long lasting flavor. Spearmint flavor isnt as strong. Trident does a good job with making this and other gums sugar free which is a plus. Artificially flavored gum that has different sizes and flavors including minty and fruity. This gum comes in forms of sticks.
Sanjana N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the spearmint flavor trident gum. It is also sugar free which I like about it. It is a good flavour and keeps ur mouth fresh and it has a long lasting effect. I used to get it from Costco, but they gave discontinued selling the trident gum which is very disappointing.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
I did NOT like this flavor of gum. I normally like mint flavored gum but this particular one had an awful taste. It had a super strong flavor. The gum did not taste minty to me
Lauren V.
Englewood, CO
This gum is so minty and delicious. And it doesn't lose its flavor. I can keep it in for 4+ hours and it still tastes the same. It's cheap and easy to get from practically any drug store. I recommend
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?