BY TRIDENT #5 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Erica C.
Athens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The flavor of the gum itself is very good and minty, but I’m disappointing in the size of the gum and the fact that it doesn’t last very long. I like to chew gum a lot and it’s no good if the flavor won’t last. Additionally, it claims to whiten your teeth but I have not noticed any difference in color. I probably wouldn’t recommend.
Eli Y.
Herndon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum is flavorful, minty delicious, and jucy. I like trident spearmint gum because it freshens my breath, has a nice flavor, and I can get it at Costco for 7-9$ for 14 packs of gum 😃😋
Madison M.
Lexington, KY
Long lasting flavor. Trident gum is softer than others but I prefer the texture. It is great if you have dry mouth or just need something to do when you’re working. I stay stocked on this.
Kayla D.
Lebanon, MO
I really love this brand!! The flavor last a really long time! It's a small package it could easily put in your purse or car for on the go and when you want a piece you can grab one!
Yousra A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trident is my best Gum And this one is a sugar-free and they have more flavors buy for me I’m up SAST with mint flavor and the fact total is zero which is pretty good and even the sugar is zero doesn’t have a lot of calories it’s only five
Hannah F.
This gum leaves my mouth feeling refreshed and clean. I got this gum this morning and tried it immediately. I would buy it again in an instant. It did not have an artificial taste. It did not leave any aftertaste in my mouth. It was something I would recommend to my friends.
Trident Gum
Purnima D.
This is my favorite gym and I love it so much and I eat it almost everyday when I need to fix my breath or eat. I get it from the pharmacy and it is a great flavor and it is definitely repurchase worthy.
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Súper prácticos para llevarlos en tu cartera, me encantan sus sabores y el precio es económico con un delicioso sabor y suave.

Super practical to take them in your wallet, I love their flavors and the price is economical with a delicious and smooth flavor. Trident Spearmint
Solena H.
Logan, UT
I love this gum. I always carry gum because I hate the thought of having bad breath. This is a nice fresh flavor. I like this flavor and the cinnamon one. I think the gun is a good size too so your not hurting your jaw just trying to chew some gum. Breath feels nice and fresh after spitting out from flavor loss. You get a decent amount, small enough to fit in your pocket. Overall a great fun choice.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trident Spearmint is my favorite gum for at least 10 years now. This is the ONLY gum I buy. BUT they recently changed this gum and I'm not happy about it. The package changed, the shape/size changed to flatter and slightly longer pieces and most importantly the flavor changed. It says on package that the flavor lasts longer now but it totally messed with the flavor. I don't see what was wrong in the first place so why did they "improve" it? Please go back to the original way because it was much better.
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?