BY TRIDENT SEAFOOD

Trident Seafoods Wild Alaskan Salmon Burgers.
Billikin.
0g trans fat.
980mg omega-3 per serving.
Alaska salmon.
4 salmon burgers. see more...

Margo S.
I buy mines in Costco and this is really delicious. When i need protein but don't want to resort to the instant ones out there or eat protein thats breaded (additional fat and carbs to it), this is my go-to protein meal. i love eating this with my veggie stir frys or sometimes with fresh salad aside from eating it the typical burger way.
Heather M.
These are the best fish patties to grill up with choices of toppings to fit everyone's taste - a mango salsa - a sriracha/mayo combo - whatever you like. The texture is nice and flaky/solid. This is the first time I've purchased (though it was a large bag from Costco) and I will most definitely buy these in the future.
g c.
I always have loved salmon ever since I could remember and I love it even more now that there are burgers! They are so good and I just cant stop eating them! My family loves them they are healthier too:)
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
Easy cooking and great tasting! Salmon Burgers are a true tasty delicious meal and these quick frozen patties surely suffice!
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
I love salmon burgers. I usually make them myself but I was being lazy one night and I bought these. They were so yummy I buy them often
Stacy S.
Wonderful concept!!! They taste great and are easy to make!!! Affordable as well. Will buy these again.
Lydia C.
I just tried these salmon burgers for the first time. I thought they taste really good. I would recommend these.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
Where do you purchase these?