Trident Purely Peppermint Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Marichan T.Trident Purely Peppermint Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Denise W.

BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chewing Trident may help reduce the risk of cavities.

• How does the taste compare to regular trident? 2 Answers
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I know gum is just gum. But I have a love hate with this gum. The first few minutes of chewing this gum is awesome. Super minty and you can feel the coolness in your mouth. Then the flavor just dies.
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
So the gum tastes great, but it says on the front trident no artificial color or flavor, basically trained that pass it off as natural and healthy but it contains aspartame.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This little gum dispenser is great to keep in the car. I like the small pieces (I'm not a huge gum person), because they freshen my mouth quickly and aren't too sweet. The dispenser makes it easy to grab a quick piece when you want it.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Never tried trident gum until yesterday i bought a pack and it taste really good i like peppermint. The flavor is good and its better than Extra there gum is too strong i perfer trident gum! Definitely repurchase worthy.
Khyati S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum has a strong taste to it but it leaves your breath smelling amazing! It is not too hard when you are chewing and it is easily available in stores.
Carmel A.
I like the gum, but these containers aren't good for carrying in a bag or purse. I put them in the car and on my desk. They work great in those places!
Charlotte B.
Never had this flavor before I'm usually a wintergreen type of girl and this gum is amazing I like that it isn't to strong of flavor it is just right
Jessica L.
Didn’t seem like this gum had much flavor and it didn’t hold its flavor long either. Probably wouldn’t buy again
Denise W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum keeps my breath fresh and it's sugar free and the flavor lasts as.long as you want to chew it.
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
Super fresh flavor! And a great smell. I felt my teeth clean and fresh and better for free #add.
Cristy M.
New Market, MD
How does the taste compare to regular trident?