Trident Pineapple Twist uploaded by valarie a.

BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Artificially flavored.

Buy on Walmart
Amy R.
Claremore, OK
Love the flavor of this gum and I also love that it is flavored with xylitol because I am on a ketogenic diet. It's a great value I only paid 70 cents for the pack!
valarie a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Trident first of all because they make such flavorful products but this gum is so amazing. It is so juicy and has such a great pineapple punch! It reminds me of vacation and laying in the sun drinking a nice girly drink by the pool. Yum!
Mayra R.
I LOVE this gum! I must admit I was a bit skeptical about it, but I love it! There is a definite pineapple taste, followed with a hint of mint. I have braces and a lot of other gums stick to my brackets. Not this one! I definitely recommend it for someone wanting to chew gum and has braces.
Holly R.
I'm not a fan of this gum at all. It leaves behind a very strange after taste and actually made my breath stink. I had to throw it away and chew some mint gum. I've always been a fan of Trident, but I definitely won't buy this flavor again.
Djuana H.
Commerce, GA
Oh my goodness this is my absolute favorite fruit flavored gum. it makes your mouth water but never looses it's flavor. people ate always asking me what's that I'm eating it smells so good, lol its gum!
Amber V.
sharonville, oh
This is the first really fruity gum that I like, it has lasting flavor and tastes great. It isn't exactly fresh pineapple flavor more like a candied version
Laura N.
Wayland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Was very disappointed the pineapple flavor wasn’t anything like a pineapple. The flavor didn’t last and left a weird after taste.