Trident Perfect Peppermint Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Dina S.Trident Perfect Peppermint Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Cruzita-Maria L.

BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Buy on Walmart
Hailey G.
Jacksonville, FL
I like the unwrapped gum because its quick and easy also, I dont feel like I'm being as wasteful with the packaging. The flavors is stong so only take a max of 2 at a time.
Cruzita-Maria L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this gum! I chew it a few times a day to keep my breath fresh and it has 50% less calories than most other gum. Peppermint is refreshing and I carry the bag in my purse for that moment you need some freshness.
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Super convenient to have, I always have it in my purse and it is great! I don't really miss the sugar, and flavor does go away but not immediately. Since it is a big pack it is worth the money, and its resealable.
Ariel S.
This container of gum is so perfect to leave in the car or throw in your purse. It's so big that it takes me a lot longer to run out of it than when I buy the mini packs.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
I love to have gum available when I am about to exit my home I put it in my purse or leave some close to my front door. these are quite delicious.
Tonia  H.
Searcy, AR
This gum does wonders to help your mouth and the flavors let a long time! This gum is great, and if you buy it you won't want another gum
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I leave a container of these in my car at all times, just became it's super nifty that they fit perfectly in the cup holder.
Brytanie S.
This is a good gum, but the minty flavor gives me a horrible headache. Besides that I really like this gum.
Vanessa S.
I love everything peppermint but, this tastes so artificially flavored that I tossed out the pack.
Dina S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A must have for after meals. Not only good for mouth health but great for fresh breath.