Add a Photo

#63 in Gum
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA

YESSSS fun gum forever. The flavor isn't the most lasting might get you an hour but it's nice if you want something sweet after a meal without eating a full desert. (But let's be real you will probably want both still lol) I would make this purchase again,.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

I honestly have an addiction to chewing gum and this particular flavor just became my favorite. It is really fruit but delicious. I love the combination of fruits used for the flavoring. I would buy again especially because Trident has very good flavors.
krenare b.
krenare b.
Columbus, Ohio

I like this gum because its sugar free and it last longer than the other gums. When I try to switch to other brands it just seems like I can't find a better gum than this. It lasts long and the flavor is good too. It s cheap and I recommend it.
Astrid T.
Astrid T.

Los trident siempre han sido lo mejor, pero este sabor es lo máximo, es una sensación inexplicable, la combinación de sabores, dura muchisimo, siempre me ha gustado este chicle, pero este sabor de verdad que es lo mejor..
theresa s.
theresa s.
Stafford, VA

I quit smoking and I started chewing gum but I have dentures and was having a hard time finding a gum that does not stick to them. Trident is great to chew if with dentures. This flavor is great also.
ana o.
ana o.

The product arrived on time and was up to the quality I expected as a Trident-chewer of many decades standing. The gum is crisp and there's a cellophane cover over the package to keep moisture out.
oriana c.
oriana c.

This is good , whenever i feel anxious i chew one of this gums , has a good fruit flavor , what i like about is that doesn't have that particular artificial flavor that some gums have
Destane C.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA

Trident gum comes in a variety of flavors. The packaging is easy to fit into pockets and purses. The only problem is that the flavor of this gum does not last very long.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Winter Park, FL

I usually like the trident gum, it is a refresher gum...use it always to change taste of my mouth. the fruit one is really light as if u r eating candy
Edna P.
Edna P.

It is really tasty I love flavored gum.. But only down side is that it does not last long.. And you have to constantly keep taking another one
Jesenia C.
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC

It doesn't look very good. is it good?
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter , Ky

Has anyone else had a problem with the flavor going away within a couple minutes?
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX

Always loved fruity gum, but does it actually taste as the flavor suggest?
Maria B.
Maria B.
pharr texas

Does it taste good ? Since one of the fruits looks nasty

Join Now