Add a Photo

Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
May 5, 2016, 11:50 a.m.
Review for: Cdb67309 Individually Wrapped Passsionberry Mnt 216
YESSSS fun gum forever. The flavor isn't the most lasting might get you an hour but it's nice if you want something sweet after a meal without eating a full desert. (But let's be real you will probably want both still lol) I would make this purchase again,.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
April 5, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Sugarless 18
I honestly have an addiction to chewing gum and this particular flavor just became my favorite. It is really fruit but delicious. I love the combination of fruits used for the flavoring. I would buy again especially because Trident has very good flavors.
krenare b.
krenare b.
Columbus, Ohio
Oct. 20, 2016, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: Cdb67309 Individually Wrapped Passsionberry Mnt 216
I like this gum because its sugar free and it last longer than the other gums. When I try to switch to other brands it just seems like I can't find a better gum than this. It lasts long and the flavor is good too. It s cheap and I recommend it.
theresa s.
theresa s.
Stafford, VA
Jan. 13, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Package
I quit smoking and I started chewing gum but I have dentures and was having a hard time finding a gum that does not stick to them. Trident is great to chew if with dentures. This flavor is great also.
oriana c.
oriana c.
miami, FL
Aug. 12, 2016, 12:48 a.m.
Review for: Package
This is good , whenever i feel anxious i chew one of this gums , has a good fruit flavor , what i like about is that doesn't have that particular artificial flavor that some gums have
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Winter Park, FL
Jan. 27, 2016, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Package
I usually like the trident gum, it is a refresher gum...use it always to change taste of my mouth. the fruit one is really light as if u r eating candy
Edna P.
Edna P.
May 6, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Sugarless 18
It is really tasty I love flavored gum.. But only down side is that it does not last long.. And you have to constantly keep taking another one
Heather D.
Heather D.
Dayton, TN
March 8, 2016, 9:39 a.m.
Review for: Sugarless 18
I have purchased this product before. I am not crazy about the flavor & probably wouldn't purchase again. I have seen this sold at Walmart.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Jersey City, NJ
Jan. 8, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Cdb67309 Individually Wrapped Passsionberry Mnt 216
Love the flavor of this gum! Also, I chew sugar free gum when my mouth is dry and I find this brand is one that lasts longer than most
sally l.
sally l.
Bogata, TX
Jan. 16, 2016, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Package
This is the bestgum. It is full of delicious flavor that makes your mouth water. Long lasting,too. This is my favorite Trident gum.
Jesenia C.
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
It doesn't look very good. is it good?
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter , Ky
Has anyone else had a problem with the flavor going away within a couple minutes?
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Always loved fruity gum, but does it actually taste as the flavor suggest?
Maria B.
Maria B.
Pharr, TX
Does it taste good ? Since one of the fruits looks nasty