BY TRIDENT #14 in Gum

Trident Original Flavor Sugar Free Gum.

Clean & protects teeth*.

With Xylitol.

18 sticks.

Buy on Walmart*
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of my favorite gum brands because there's not much sugar in it so it feels like it's good for your teeth and it's simple and effective in freshening your breath. Plus, you get SO many sticks of gum in each purchase. The main downside of this product is that the box doesn't close well and I often have gum falling out in my bag.
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
This is my favorite gym but the packaging absolutely sucks. The close tab never works and you wind up with 20 piece of gum floating around the bottom your bag. It's affordable but I usually only get to chew a few pieces of the pack after losing the rest to the bottom of my bag.
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This gum was pretty good. I wish the package specified what original flavor means so that more people would buy it! The packaging usually breaks but I really love the long lasting flavor this gum has!!!
Alejandra P.
Bronx , NY
In my bag there are always some trident missing. They are soft and if it tastes tough for hours apart it has a great variety of flavors. of mint are my favorites Trident Original Flavor
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Been chewing Trident Original for as long as I can remember.  Still has a great fresh taste, minty like peppermint, but not overpowering.  Soft texture, but you can still blow bubbles with it.  Does not get hard or hurt your jaw.  I always have this on hand in my purse or desk at work.
Fatima A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This gum has a very intense mint flavor that I love! With other brands you could only get a few chews in and it tastes disgusting and makes me want to puke! With this one I can chew for days ( not really) but it last quite a while which I enjoy. A must if you need to freshen your breath in a Times notice.
Sarah O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my favorite gum! I have purchased this many many times. I like that the flavor isn't something crazy, and it keeps your breath fresh after a meal or during the day. Only downfall is that the pack opens when I put it in my purse and the gum spills sometimes. I put them all in a tin with a lid to prevent that!
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love having gum on hand and this is one of the gums I usually carry along with me! I pick it up sometimes at the dollarstore or when I'm at line at the grocery store to freshen up my breath. I love to have fresh breath as I have dry mouth. I would definitely repurchase this gum!
Stacy W.
I absolutely love gum and I'm very picky about the gum that I buy. This gum is the only gum I will buy lately because the taste lasts forever and it does not become hard to chew until about an hour later or more. I will chew this gum all day!! Absolutely love it!!
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Love this flavor, usually chew a few pieces after I eat a meal. Keeps my teeth clean and leaves me with fresh breath! I don't think that the flavor is SO long lasting but it most certainly does its purpose! I highly recommend to anybody who loves fresh breath and gum
Dayna D.
Would you buy it without knowing its reviews?
Kasie R.
San Diego, CA
Is the flavor too overpowering?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is this gum long lasting?