BY TRIDENT #15 in Gum

Wonderfully Original. Excitingly Eccentric.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

Buy on Walmart
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
I have tried all the flavors of trident but the original mint is my favorite, I have a box in each of my wallets and in the car. I love its flavor and it keeps my breath fresh because I drink a lot of coffee Trident Original Flavor
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite gum brands because there's not much sugar in it so it feels like it's good for your teeth and it's simple and effective in freshening your breath. Plus, you get SO many sticks of gum in each purchase. The main downside of this product is that the box doesn't close well and I often have gum falling out in my bag.
Alejandra P.
Bronx , NY
In my bag there are always some trident missing. They are soft and if it tastes tough for hours apart it has a great variety of flavors. of mint are my favorites Trident Original Flavor
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Been chewing Trident Original for as long as I can remember.  Still has a great fresh taste, minty like peppermint, but not overpowering.  Soft texture, but you can still blow bubbles with it.  Does not get hard or hurt your jaw.  I always have this on hand in my purse or desk at work.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love having gum on hand and this is one of the gums I usually carry along with me! I pick it up sometimes at the dollarstore or when I'm at line at the grocery store to freshen up my breath. I love to have fresh breath as I have dry mouth. I would definitely repurchase this gum!
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this flavor, usually chew a few pieces after I eat a meal. Keeps my teeth clean and leaves me with fresh breath! I don't think that the flavor is SO long lasting but it most certainly does its purpose! I highly recommend to anybody who loves fresh breath and gum
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
This is my favorite gym but the packaging absolutely sucks. The close tab never works and you wind up with 20 piece of gum floating around the bottom your bag. It's affordable but I usually only get to chew a few pieces of the pack after losing the rest to the bottom of my bag.
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum was pretty good. I wish the package specified what original flavor means so that more people would buy it! The packaging usually breaks but I really love the long lasting flavor this gum has!!!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
iolove the flavor of trident gum. It usually lasts a long time which I like. I ahve had other brands of gum and seem to like this the best. its always soft and never hard to bite down on. I also like how it is sugar free. this is good for people that are health worried
Lisa P.
Springdale, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best tasting gum in the universe. And it lasts SO long! like honestly my jaw gets tired of chewing before the flavor is gone. So perfect for freshening up your mouth. :) And its available everywhere! Like anywhere that sells gum. So if you haven't tried it, try it!
Dayna D.
Would you buy it without knowing its reviews?
Kasie R.
San Diego, CA
Is the flavor too overpowering?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this gum long lasting?