BY TRIDENT #15 in Gum

Trident Original Flavor Sugar Free Gum.

Clean & protects teeth*.

With Xylitol.

18 sticks.

Buy on Walmart
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
I tried this gum with my dad a couple of months ago. I always bought the packs of gum that had long pieces of gum because I thought it would be more quantity. Turns out that this brand is a lot healthier for you than all of the others! And it tastes wonderful! I love Trident now. Quality over quantity is a lot better for your health. Thanks dad!
Jeannifer S.
Yo amo los trident al momento de tener una ansiedad o algo parecido saco uno de mi cartera y se me pasa, son super ricos con sabor duradero y los recomiendo muchísimo es difícil de comparar con otras marcas ya que no son muchas las que en realidad tienen un sabor refrescante y duradero,así que para mi tident no tiene comparación
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This is a great sugar free gum for those that don't care for mint or fruit flavors in their gum. I like to chew this as a way to freshen breath when I don't have access to brush my teeth. I would recommend this gum to other people, and it's best if you can get it on sale at the store. Stock up when you can!
Fatima A.
This gum has a very intense mint flavor that I love! With other brands you could only get a few chews in and it tastes disgusting and makes me want to puke! With this one I can chew for days ( not really) but it last quite a while which I enjoy. A must if you need to freshen your breath in a Times notice.
Kelsey H.
We call this "toothpaste gum" in my family, because it makes you feel like you just brushed your teeth. It definitely freshens breath and it also lasts a while too. I can chew it for maybe an hour to two hours before it gets hard and tasteless, which is pretty long compared to other brands!
Kayla S.
Trident Original 3 Packs gives you the most bang for your buck! Under $3.00 for 3 packs.. WOW! this gum also leaves your breath fresh and teeth feeling clean! the flavor is unlike any other, minty sweetness, but overboard! this is by far my favorite, I recommend this to everyone!
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Love this flavor, usually chew a few pieces after I eat a meal. Keeps my teeth clean and leaves me with fresh breath! I don't think that the flavor is SO long lasting but it most certainly does its purpose! I highly recommend to anybody who loves fresh breath and gum
Stacy W.
I absolutely love gum and I'm very picky about the gum that I buy. This gum is the only gum I will buy lately because the taste lasts forever and it does not become hard to chew until about an hour later or more. I will chew this gum all day!! Absolutely love it!!
FELICIA K.
Trident has been around for as long as I can remember. It's one of my go to brands. The taste is great and leaves you with fresh breath. I am a gum chewer so I chew at least 5 pieces daily. The three pack is always a fab value especially with a coupon.
Cassie W.
I've been chewing Trident gum for almost 20 years. It's my favorite gum, and I almost never buy anything else. The flavor is fresh and minty and lasts a long time. I like that the pieces are somewhat small so I don't feel like I have a mouthful of gum.
Dayna D.
Would you buy it without knowing its reviews?
Kasie R.
San Diego, CA
Is the flavor too overpowering?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is this gum long lasting?