Trident Original Flavor

by Trident

Wonderfully Original. Excitingly Eccentric.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

I Have a lot of this!! Who doesn’t need? I have always with me anywhere i go!
Lo mejor para mantener tu aliento fresco durante el dia
Is this gum long lasting?
Start your review of Trident Original Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Vallejo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,628 reviews
Trident Original Flavor uploaded by Toni Marie D.
1 like to purchase this brand of gum sometimes when im.on the go. I like that trident has a variety of flavor of gum that taste okay. The original flavor is okay, but I dont like that the taste decreases after a 3 to 5 minutes of chewing. Depending on where you go the prices vary from $1.50 to 2.50 per pack.
Riverside , CA
Our 1st choice when it comes to gum does it's job. Refreshes your breath and keeps the jaw busy.Love the fact that they have different flavors .I know they offer different packaging the wallet and the tub with cubes but it would be great if they made mint size gum in smaller packaging.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I feel like pieces of gum are way to small. The flavor disappears almost instantly and does nothing really to improve your breath. I also don’t like their version of the original flavor. But it will do when in a pinch.
Emerson
I'd say you are getting what you expect with this flavor. Nothing too fantastic, but it does the trick. I never find myself wanting to chew this flavor for too long, though.
Muskego, WI
This is my go-to gum! It has a great flavor that lasts for a long time. I also like the size of the sticks of gum because they aren’t too big but aren’t too small.
Eastvale , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is really good I’ve been eating it since I was in high school or maybe before that it really holds its flavor and it’s a really great price as well not expensive at all I would recommend it for others and it whitens teeth
Media, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trident Original Flavor uploaded by Melinda J.
Purchased at: CVS
This gum takes me back to my childhood. It was the brand my dad always had in his car. He always used cinnamon and always burned my tongue but I personally enjoy mint better
Kearneysville, WV
Purchased at: Target
I enjoy Trident Original flavor because it keeps my breathe smelling fresh, it keeps my mouth moist and if I am tired it is a great pick me up. The smell helps with keeping me awake. The smell is also great for when I have a cold. It helps clear out my sinuses without having to use a medication. Deffinately worth buying and keeping on hand.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this gum because it has staying power. I am one of those annoying gum chewers that chew a little louder than I probably should and pop my gum as much as I possibly can. Gum helps calm my nerves and cope🤷🏽‍♀️. This gum doesn’t dissolve after chewing or get super hard but it gives you the firmness you need to get some good jaw action going. I also like this gum in original bubble gum flavor and watermelon twist.
Huntsville , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trident Original Flavor uploaded by olivia J.
Purchased at: Target
Trident is my number one favorite brand of gum! It’s my definite go to for fresh breath. It also helps calm me down when I’m stressed. Chewing gum does that for me. This flavor particularly has a pop of mint that lasts and lasts. I’m never concerned about bad breath when chewing on this treat!