BY TRIDENT #18 in Gum

Wonderfully Original. Excitingly Eccentric.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

Jessie S.
Greenville
Trident Original Flavor is my favorite Trident.  There is something very nostalgic about this flavor for me.  It is really minty, but not as intense as some gums out there.  It is just enough to freshen your breath and make your mouth feel clean and fresh, almost like you've actually brushed your teeth.  Highly recommend this gum!
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
I have tried all the flavors of trident but the original mint is my favorite, I have a box in each of my wallets and in the car. I love its flavor and it keeps my breath fresh because I drink a lot of coffee Trident Original Flavor
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite gum brands because there's not much sugar in it so it feels like it's good for your teeth and it's simple and effective in freshening your breath. Plus, you get SO many sticks of gum in each purchase. The main downside of this product is that the box doesn't close well and I often have gum falling out in my bag.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this gum! It’s my favorite! I love the flavor and it’s so long lasting! It’s one of the best gum brands out there. It’s inexpensive too. Definitely worth it!
Brooke R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like this gum. The flavor is great and makes your breath smell great. It is affordable. However, the flavor of this brand doesn't last as long as the alternatives. Its packaging is great and comes in a variety of flavors. I would recommend this to others.
Alejandra P.
Bronx, NY
In my bag there are always some trident missing. They are soft and if it tastes tough for hours apart it has a great variety of flavors. of mint are my favorites Trident Original Flavor
Jillian C.
This is my go to gum. I always get the big pack at Costco - it is such a good deal!! I love the original flavor. Minty and fresh. Makes your mouth feel clean and fresh too. I always keep a pack in my purse!
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Been chewing Trident Original for as long as I can remember.  Still has a great fresh taste, minty like peppermint, but not overpowering.  Soft texture, but you can still blow bubbles with it.  Does not get hard or hurt your jaw.  I always have this on hand in my purse or desk at work.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love having gum on hand and this is one of the gums I usually carry along with me! I pick it up sometimes at the dollarstore or when I'm at line at the grocery store to freshen up my breath. I love to have fresh breath as I have dry mouth. I would definitely repurchase this gum!
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this flavor, usually chew a few pieces after I eat a meal. Keeps my teeth clean and leaves me with fresh breath! I don't think that the flavor is SO long lasting but it most certainly does its purpose! I highly recommend to anybody who loves fresh breath and gum
Dayna D.
Would you buy it without knowing its reviews?
Kasie R.
San Diego, CA
Is the flavor too overpowering?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this gum long lasting?