Trident Original Flavor uploaded by Tearra F.Trident Original Flavor uploaded by Lidia R.Trident Original Flavor uploaded by Sonia M.See all 14 photos

BY TRIDENT #9 in Gum

Trident Original Flavor Sugar Free Gum.

Clean & protects teeth*.

With Xylitol.

18 sticks.

• Is the flavor too overpowering?nope, it's a very mild flavor! 4 Answers
  • Would you buy it without knowing its ...of course 9 Answers
Photos (14)
Grecia G.
Grecia G.
Sabemos que a nosotras las chicas nos da mucha ansiedad y nos encanta bajarla con dulces, pero a las que no nos olvidamos de nuestra salud y de nuestros dientes siempre pensamos en trident sugarless porque su sabor es dulce, sabroso y no contiene nada de azucar. su empaque hermoso y perfecto para llevarlo a donde quieras, el precio fabuloso, y es el mejor chicle que puede haber en comparacion con los otros que pierden sabor rapido
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
I tried this gum with my dad a couple of months ago. I always bought the packs of gum that had long pieces of gum because I thought it would be more quantity. Turns out that this brand is a lot healthier for you than all of the others! And it tastes wonderful! I love Trident now. Quality over quantity is a lot better for your health. Thanks dad!
Jeannifer S.
Jeannifer S.
MIAMI, FL
Yo amo los trident al momento de tener una ansiedad o algo parecido saco uno de mi cartera y se me pasa, son super ricos con sabor duradero y los recomiendo muchísimo es difícil de comparar con otras marcas ya que no son muchas las que en realidad tienen un sabor refrescante y duradero,así que para mi tident no tiene comparación
Brian V.
Brian V.
Santa Ana, CA
This is the best flavor of Trident. It's a nice and cheap gum that will keep your mouth from being stinky for a while. Like I said in another review, the flavor only lasts for about 10 minutes, and it can disintegrate in your mouth if you chew it for a while (6-8 hours) but the good thing is it's cheap. This is my gum of choice.
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
It's a great gum. Feels like it's cleaning your teeth while refreshing your breath. I love that it's sugar free yet doesn't have any weird aspartame taste. You get plenty of sticks for the price and can often find it on sale. Flavor is long-lasting and consistency is great. Doesn't feel tough to chew yet also holds together.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland , OR
This is a great sugar free gum for those that don't care for mint or fruit flavors in their gum. I like to chew this as a way to freshen breath when I don't have access to brush my teeth. I would recommend this gum to other people, and it's best if you can get it on sale at the store. Stock up when you can!
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
This gum has a very intense mint flavor that I love! With other brands you could only get a few chews in and it tastes disgusting and makes me want to puke! With this one I can chew for days ( not really) but it last quite a while which I enjoy. A must if you need to freshen your breath in a Times notice.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
We call this "toothpaste gum" in my family, because it makes you feel like you just brushed your teeth. It definitely freshens breath and it also lasts a while too. I can chew it for maybe an hour to two hours before it gets hard and tasteless, which is pretty long compared to other brands!
Mae G.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love having gum on hand and this is one of the gums I usually carry along with me! I pick it up sometimes at the dollarstore or when I'm at line at the grocery store to freshen up my breath. I love to have fresh breath as I have dry mouth. I would definitely repurchase this gum!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Trident Original 3 Packs gives you the most bang for your buck! Under $3.00 for 3 packs.. WOW! this gum also leaves your breath fresh and teeth feeling clean! the flavor is unlike any other, minty sweetness, but overboard! this is by far my favorite, I recommend this to everyone!
Dayna D.
Dayna D.
Would you buy it without knowing its reviews?
Kasie R.
Kasie R.
San Diego, CA
Is the flavor too overpowering?