BY TRIDENT

Wonderfully Original. Excitingly Eccentric.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
I have tried all the flavors of trident but the original mint is my favorite, I have a box in each of my wallets and in the car. I love its flavor and it keeps my breath fresh because I drink a lot of coffee Trident Original Flavor
x x.
x
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is probably one of my go to packs of gum because I love popping one in my mouth when I’m nervous or if I had just eaten or something. The mint flavor helps of course. Small packaging to it’s easy to slip into a purse as well!
Carissa A.
The most basic, yet best mint gum I’ve ever had. I don’t chew gum often - only when I’m feeling nauseous on the bus from NYC (mint is good for nausea). I always carry a pack to work. It’s a great flavor and lasts a decent amount of time. Normal price. The only gum I continue to buy and it’s sugar free! I recommend.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite trident flavor. I know they have tons of flavors but the original has such a strong aroma of mint. I love the taste and it lasts forever. Unlike most gyms that lose their flavor early this one doesn’t.
Alejandra P.
Bronx, NY
In my bag there are always some trident missing. They are soft and if it tastes tough for hours apart it has a great variety of flavors. of mint are my favorites Trident Original Flavor
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this gum! It’s my favorite! I love the flavor and it’s so long lasting! It’s one of the best gum brands out there. It’s inexpensive too. Definitely worth it!
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Been chewing Trident Original for as long as I can remember.  Still has a great fresh taste, minty like peppermint, but not overpowering.  Soft texture, but you can still blow bubbles with it.  Does not get hard or hurt your jaw.  I always have this on hand in my purse or desk at work.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love having gum on hand and this is one of the gums I usually carry along with me! I pick it up sometimes at the dollarstore or when I'm at line at the grocery store to freshen up my breath. I love to have fresh breath as I have dry mouth. I would definitely repurchase this gum!
Jessie S.
Greenville
Trident Original Flavor is my favorite Trident.  There is something very nostalgic about this flavor for me.  It is really minty, but not as intense as some gums out there.  It is just enough to freshen your breath and make your mouth feel clean and fresh, almost like you've actually brushed your teeth.  Highly recommend this gum!
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this flavor, usually chew a few pieces after I eat a meal. Keeps my teeth clean and leaves me with fresh breath! I don't think that the flavor is SO long lasting but it most certainly does its purpose! I highly recommend to anybody who loves fresh breath and gum
Dayna D.
Would you buy it without knowing its reviews?
Kasie R.
San Diego, CA
Is the flavor too overpowering?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this gum long lasting?