BY TRIDENT #78 in Gum

Refreshes Your Tongue And Does Jumping Jacks With Your Taste Buds.

Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if ...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how g...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my go to gum! Great for after lunch when your in a hurry and can't brush your teeth! Keeps breath fresh ! Great price ! Will keep buying!
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
Very refreshing minty flavor. Flavor lasts a decent time and there are a lot of pieces for the price. This is the first time I've tried this gum and I'm quite satisfies with it. It's a little on the see side though.
VE (501908) neyla f.
Medley, florida 33198-1044
este chicle te deja el aliento fresco me encanta me agrada la sensación que deja en la boca y es muy bueno lo recomiendo
Elizabeth S.
Not overwhelming but still a nice minty refreshing flavor. I do think trident lasts longer than other brands so I always buy!
Cecilia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Interesting flavor it certainly has a different taste with the sweetness in there. The hint of mint really does refresh your mouth. I am the type that only likes minty gum. But, this here was very good to chew and it was as good as the ones that I normally buy.
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Loooooove Trident gums! Most likely my favorite kind of gum BUT sweet mint is my favorite
Azul D.
Somerville, MA
I kinda hate this the flavor is off consistently is not great and too sweet I would pass on thus
I love this gum! It has a long lasting flavor and gives a sweet minty taste!
Jennifer W.
Love this gum. It's better if you like a more suddle taste of mint. It's sweet but minty.
Maddie K.
Frankfort, IL
this gum is the best be far it keeps my breathe fresh for so long. and believe trident has stepped up there game.
breanna g.
Franklin Square, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
How long does it last
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavor
Lol love gum for life
georgene f.
I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this flavor is and where can I get it?