BY TRIDENT

Refreshes Your Tongue And Does Jumping Jacks With Your Taste Buds.

Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if ...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how g...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
Aline R.
O novo sabor é gostoso, diferente de qualquer outro que conheço, mas eu senti como se fosse uma raspa de limão junto com o sabor menta. O frescor fica por conta da menta.
VE (501908) neyla f.
Medley, florida 33198-1044
este chicle te deja el aliento fresco me encanta me agrada la sensación que deja en la boca y es muy bueno lo recomiendo
Danielle s.
Porterville, CA
This gum is one of my favs it last long and taste really good. You can't even notice that its sugar free.
Thami F.
São Paulo
Nossa já quero experimenta deve ser uma delícia esse novo Trident .. Estou louca para experimentar
Leticia P.
IBATÉ
É ótimo, deixa o hálito super refrescante, muito saboroso, satisfação total! Se eu amo? Amo sim!
breanna g.
Franklin Sq, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
How long does it last
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavor
Lol love gum for life
georgene f.
I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this flavor is and where can I get it?