BY TRIDENT

Refreshes Your Tongue And Does Jumping Jacks With Your Taste Buds.

Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if ...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how g...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
Vicki E.
Concordia, KS
Love this flavor. just tried it and
freshens your mouth and hopefully your breath.
Dani O.
Best Gum Ever That Mint Sweetness so simple but a burst of greatness in your mouth
Arianna W.
Cleveland, OH
This gum has a really good flavor. I love the sweetness but it gets hard too fast.
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
Super yummy! I love this gum! Chewed it all the time 2 years or so ago...cheap
I love this gum! It has a long lasting flavor and gives a sweet minty taste!
Miriam G.
it's a great gum! i always chew it. the favour is long lasting and i bought it on amazon since i had heard great things about it. but i don't think it's any better than normal gum you can buy at the shop
Shalini S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Hard to find this gum but its one of my favorites. Long lasting, good for your breath, and tastes really good. Perfect for if you want a simple good gum to throw in your backpack or purse. Its also really cheap which is good. Worth getting again.
Jolene W.
Dartmouth, NS
I always keep gum in my purse or in the car. If I'm going out I just feel like I need to refresh my breath so I chew gum. This product is great. Taste is good and it lasts a long time. Average price.
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
This gum has changed over the years. I still really love it. It reminds me of my grandfather who use to chew trident all the time. I buy it on occasionally and the memories come flooding back to me.
Melissa M.
Milford
I love this gum it is very tasty and it also gives me fresh breath it's really awesome specially when I'm in a hurry to get somewhere it also helps me from snacking a lot during the day
breanna g.
Franklin Sq, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
How long does it last
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavor
Lol love gum for life
georgene f.
I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this flavor is and where can I get it?