Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by Autumn C.Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY TRIDENT

Refreshes Your Tongue And Does Jumping Jacks With Your Taste Buds.

Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if ...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how g...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
Azul D.
Somerville, MA
I kinda hate this the flavor is off consistently is not great and too sweet I would pass on thus
Donna R.
Lisbon, ME
Great mint flavor! The flavor is long lasting. I chew Trident Minty gum all the time. I love it!
Melanie S.
Melissa v.
Fresno, CA
Always got to have a pack of gum in my purse. Love this flavor. Keeps your mouth nice and fresh
Kaylin A.
Bald Knob, AR
It has a really good taste. But it goes away pretty fast and gets hard. Not the biggest fan
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Loooooove Trident gums! Most likely my favorite kind of gum BUT sweet mint is my favorite
Mrsk W.
Trident Minty gum is one of my favorite!!!!!! It's very good and flavor is long lasting.
Mary Ann V.
Indianapolis, IN
This gum is awesome. I love the taste. It's varieties of flavors. The softness. Perfect!
Jennifer W.
Love this gum. It's better if you like a more suddle taste of mint. It's sweet but minty.
Dani O.
Best Gum Ever That Mint Sweetness so simple but a burst of greatness in your mouth
breanna g.
Franklin Square, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
How long does it last
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavor
Lol love gum for life
georgene f.
I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this flavor is and where can I get it?