BY TRIDENT #76 in Gum

Refreshes Your Tongue And Does Jumping Jacks With Your Taste Buds.

Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if ...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how g...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
I love trident gum! It is not too minty which is what I like. It is inexpensive and I get them in bulk at Costco.
Kirsten H.
This gum is just a bit too minty for me. I guess I prefer the mint taste that has a combination of vanilla in it.
Maddie K.
Frankfort, IL
this gum is the best be far it keeps my breathe fresh for so long. and believe trident has stepped up there game.
Vinosha S.
Love this gum! It tastes great and comes in various flavors. It's also long lasting and gets rid of bad breathe.
Brandy S.
Jacksonville, FL
Best gum every! The mint is my favorite! It has a very sweet hint to it. The price of the gum is great as well.
Sarah  C.
Indianapolis, IN
Delicious, yet minty fresh. Flavor lasts forever and you always have enough to share. Get some fire everyone.
Morgan R.
Trident isn't my number one choice. I find the flavor does not last long and also isn't bursting with flavor.
Allie L.
Port Matilda, PA
Trident gum has good flavor and lasts longer than a lot of their competitors. would recommend this product.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Triden le doy las cinco estrellas porque es mi favorita recommendado su uso por odon'tologos... me encantan
Shelby B.
Best gum ever!! I love minty gum. This kind is long lasting and very good. I'm in love with this kind.
breanna g.
Franklin Square, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
How long does it last
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavor
Lol love gum for life
georgene f.
I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this flavor is and where can I get it?