BY TRIDENT #76 in Gum

Refreshes Your Tongue And Does Jumping Jacks With Your Taste Buds.

Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if ...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how g...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
Lindsay W.
A nice twist on classic mint gum. Tastes very similar to Orbits sweet mint flavor. Long-lasting and maintains a good texture
Elizabeth S.
Not overwhelming but still a nice minty refreshing flavor. I do think trident lasts longer than other brands so I always buy!
Christie G.
Bangor, ME
So refreshing and yummy. My favorite gum! Great flavor, long lasting, and sugar free to make it even better. Highly recommend!
Camila T.
Charlotte , Nc
I love this gum, whenever i got grocery shopping i have to grab a couple of pacts of Trident gum. i have tons of it at home
Matthew W.
Hawley, PA
My favorite flavor out of all of the trident ones. Monty sweet twist has a flavor that doesn't leave a chemical aftertaste
Annaley S.
The taste is amazing, the flavor is great and last a very long time. So I do have to say that I definitely love this gum.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
My favorite gum! Perfect mint and sweet combination and the flavor doesn't go too quickly either. Love the texture too!
Stephanie L.
Chicago , IL
I like trident. Its my second favorite type of gum. Sweet mint is a good alternative to the stronger regular mint.
Angelica P.
Hurricane, UT
I've always loved this brand for gum. Die hard trident gum chewer in any and every flavor! Its long lasting also!
Sarai  D.
Salem, OR
Such great flavor! Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh. Leaves your mouth with a minty feel.
breanna g.
Franklin Square, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
How long does it last
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavor
Lol love gum for life
georgene f.
I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this flavor is and where can I get it?