BY TRIDENT

Refreshes Your Tongue And Does Jumping Jacks With Your Taste Buds.

Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if ...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how g...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
Christina D.
Arlington, VA
Not one of my favorites from Trident. I really love their mint flavors but this one is a bit on the sweet side for me. Not bad but not my flavor.
Jonna S.
I love trident gum and this is my all time favorite flavor!! I'm obsessed . I always have to buy a second pack before I run out of the first lol
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
This gum has a nice minty flavor that isn't too overwhelming. I always seem to pick up Trident gum because the rest don't seem to last as long.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I love Trident sugar free gum! I've been chewing it for years and it's definitely one of my favorites. Not very expensive, so that's a bonus!
Bianca H.
New Jersey
I think this might be my favorite gum! I usually just like to have a regular mint flavor, but they have some great other flavors out there.
Mimi C.
This is my new favorite! Great flavor and long lasting. Only con is that it's so popular I have a hard time finding it in stock in stores
Donna F.
Rockville, IN
I tried this for the first time about a month ago and it taste great and doesn't get hard. Its my go to gum now when I want a minty gum.
Emily N.
Plano, TX
I truly actually love this gum. Sweet mint tastes so good to me. Although I prefer orbit gum over trident gum, trident is pretty good.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
I love Trident gum and the minty sweet is my favorite flavor. I always have a pack in my car and handbag. Love that its sugar free.
Michelle M.
Chandler
I absolutely love this gum. It's not too overpowering and just the right amount of mint and sweet! I have it in my hand bag now!
breanna g.
Franklin Sq, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
How long does it last
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavor
Lol love gum for life
georgene f.
I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this flavor is and where can I get it?