BY TRIDENT

Refreshes Your Tongue And Does Jumping Jacks With Your Taste Buds.

Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if ...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how g...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
I am so happy that Santa put a 3 pack of my favorite gum, in my stocking! I love having a stock of gum. This flavor is really refreshing, and leaves my mouth feeling clean.
Virginia D.
Cottage Grove, WI
This gum is the perfect blend of sweet and minty. Santa brought me two three packs and I have stashed gum in my vehicle, my purse, my gym bag and my brief case. Awesome!
Emelie H.
Trident layers is the best gum out there. i like trident but personally mint is nasty to me. however if you like mint and gum this pack is awesome for you!!!!
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This gum is really long lasting and I love this flavor in particular. It is good to hold you over until your next meal and is also good for kicking bad breath!
Kathy B.
Clemson, SC
Trident is like my favorite gum of all time! I used to chew it religiously when I was younger. The flavor lasts forever and doesn't have a bad aftertaste.
Chelsea  D.
I love the flavor of sweet mint. It has just enough mint to kick bad breath, but also has a subtly sweet hint to it. The flavor is long lasting as well.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
I love this gum when ever I feel like iam getting sick I chew this gum and when the kids are getting car sick I give it to them and they feel better too
emily t.
Love this gum! Wouldn't buy any other flavor or type. I actually bought some of this type earlier today. I recommended this gum to my sister yesterday.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I like this gum a lot, it lasts a long time, doesn't get hard or lose flavor.. I only chew gum when I workout or run, and this is a go-to for me.
Christina D.
Arlington, VA
Not one of my favorites from Trident. I really love their mint flavors but this one is a bit on the sweet side for me. Not bad but not my flavor.
breanna g.
Franklin Sq, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
How long does it last
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavor
Lol love gum for life
georgene f.
I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this flavor is and where can I get it?