BY TRIDENT #78 in Gum

Refreshes Your Tongue And Does Jumping Jacks With Your Taste Buds.

Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if ...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how g...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
Alex H.
Bessemer, MI
Love mint gum! Especially those mornings when everyone is being rushed and you don't have enough time to brush your teeth? Disgusting right. This is when mint gum saves lives and no one will smell your nasty morning breath!
Christine G.
Roslindale, MA
I always buy this gum whether I am at a grocery store, Walmart, Target anywhere. I take it to school and usually chew it 30 minutes before I have a test or a quiz because it has been proven that chew gum before an exam helps you get a higher score. Plus the flavor is amazing if you like strong mint.
Maria s.
Dillsburg, PA
Be a t gum to chew when you run out the door without brushing your teeth .keeps your breath fresh and is not bad on your teeth . Other brands can be very harsh .So my fella ladies go get a pack .
I am chewing gum most of the day and trident has one of the longest lasting flavors. It also doesn't get hard after chewing it for a while. If the regular mint is too strong try this one. Less minty with a little more sweet.
Laiz M.
East Syracuse, NY
I am not a big fan of gums, but no doubt to refresh my breath after having either a complete meal or a snack, or even after a long day Trident is the best option for me. The taste is really good and it lasts a long time.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I always pick up gum with minty flavor. Sometimes peppermint or spearmint gets old, so this sweet mint is really nice. I can chew this for hours. I usually chew this after eating a big meal to help me digest or chew this while I am working out.
Sawyer N.
Hillsboro , OR
This is one of my favorite flavors of gum. I'm not sure if it actually does anything for my teeth besides taste good and make my breath a little better, but I don't care. I still love this gum a whole bunch.
tiffany d.
Detroit, MI
This product is the best choice for all the gum chewers , a person like me loves to chew and pop many big or little bubbles with my gum. So this choice is the best choice for myself.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
One of my favorite gums in terms of the overall flavor. It doesn't necessarily freshen your breath as much as the stronger mint ones may but it definitely is easier to chew and less harsh for my taste buds!
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
This is my absolute favorite chewing gum in the world. The taste is awesome! Like it says, it's minty, yet a little sweet. It also super healthy at cleaning your teeth and probably the main reason my teeth are so healthy, clean and white. I love this gum!
breanna g.
Franklin Square, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
How long does it last
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavor
Lol love gum for life
georgene f.
I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this flavor is and where can I get it?