BY TRIDENT #71 in Gum

Refreshes Your Tongue And Does Jumping Jacks With Your Taste Buds.

Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if ...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how g...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
Very refreshing minty flavor. Flavor lasts a decent time and there are a lot of pieces for the price. This is the first time I've tried this gum and I'm quite satisfies with it. It's a little on the see side though.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love trident gum! The flavor lasts forever i don't have to worry about it going away after 2 seconds. You can get this at any drugstore or grocery store. The price is just right. If you like gum that lasts try trident. You won't regret it.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love love love trident gum. Flavors are so good and last pretty long. I also like the consistency of the gum not overly chewy and very affordable. My gum of choice everyday.
Teran F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Trident is one my favorite gums esp the orange flavor always so tasty, not that high either. But they have a lot better and different flavors compare to other types
Cecilia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Interesting flavor it certainly has a different taste with the sweetness in there. The hint of mint really does refresh your mouth. I am the type that only likes minty gum. But, this here was very good to chew and it was as good as the ones that I normally buy.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I love everything about this gum! I chew gum pretty much constantly, so it's nice to have an option that's actually good for you. It's sugar free, but the mint flavor is still delicious and sweet. The flavor does last longer than a lot of gums, and it's so cool that it actually cleans your teeth. I definitely recommend this!
raven w.
This is my favorite brand and flavor of this brand gum. If you don't see it in my purse, it is because they did not have any at the moment. The gum is cheaper, but the flavor is not. I like the pieces being small because it is easy for a quick breath-freshener.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
This product is a life saver for me. I recently found out I have an enamel defect and my dentists recommended I chew gum. The Xylitol in this gum does a great job of preventing bacteria build up in my mouth. I would recommend this to anyone with teeth problems as a great way to clean your teeth while preventing bad breath.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I buy these packs often, Flaver is always strong & long lasting. Packages are small & compact, nice to just toss in your purse & have it on you at all times for fresh breath for an interview, a lunch date or a run in with someone in town. Definitely a high scorer
Neila N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The taste is really good and it lasts a long time. Trident is the best option for me. Trident is the best option for me. The taste is really good and it lasts a long time. When I'm strict food regimes is my best option antianxiety
breanna g.
Franklin Sq, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
How long does it last
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavor
Lol love gum for life
georgene f.
I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this flavor is and where can I get it?