Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by Autumn C.Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by Elizabeth S.
3 colors available

BY TRIDENT #71 in Gum

Minty Gum.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if so where c...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this f...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I buy these packs often, Flaver is always strong & long lasting. Packages are small & compact, nice to just toss in your purse & have it on you at all times for fresh breath for an interview, a lunch date or a run in with someone in town. Definitely a high scorer
raven w.
raven w.
This is my favorite brand and flavor of this brand gum. If you don't see it in my purse, it is because they did not have any at the moment. The gum is cheaper, but the flavor is not. I like the pieces being small because it is easy for a quick breath-freshener.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love trident gum! The flavor lasts forever i don't have to worry about it going away after 2 seconds. You can get this at any drugstore or grocery store. The price is just right. If you like gum that lasts try trident. You won't regret it.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
I love Trident gum and the minty sweet is my favorite flavor. I always have a pack in my car and handbag. Love that its sugar free.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Not overwhelming but still a nice minty refreshing flavor. I do think trident lasts longer than other brands so I always buy!
Silvia Patricia H.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Triden le doy las cinco estrellas porque es mi favorita recommendado su uso por odon'tologos... me encantan
Dani O.
Dani O.
Best Gum Ever That Mint Sweetness so simple but a burst of greatness in your mouth
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I love everything about this gum! I chew gum pretty much constantly, so it's nice to have an option that's actually good for you. It's sugar free, but the mint flavor is still delicious and sweet. The flavor does last longer than a lot of gums, and it's so cool that it actually cleans your teeth. I definitely recommend this!
Alycia V.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I always pick up gum with minty flavor. Sometimes peppermint or spearmint gets old, so this sweet mint is really nice. I can chew this for hours. I usually chew this after eating a big meal to help me digest or chew this while I am working out.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
A nice twist on classic mint gum. Tastes very similar to Orbits sweet mint flavor. Long-lasting and maintains a good texture
breanna g.
breanna g.
Franklin Square, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
What's ur favorite flavor
Sydney E.
Sydney E.
Dunbar, WV
I have been looking for a new gum to try out that is minty but not to strong how is the strength of the mint in the particular gum ?
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if so where can you buy them from?