Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by Elizabeth S.Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by Autumn C.

BY TRIDENT #72 in Gum

Minty Gum.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if so where...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
Very refreshing minty flavor. Flavor lasts a decent time and there are a lot of pieces for the price. This is the first time I've tried this gum and I'm quite satisfies with it. It's a little on the see side though.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love trident gum! The flavor lasts forever i don't have to worry about it going away after 2 seconds. You can get this at any drugstore or grocery store. The price is just right. If you like gum that lasts try trident. You won't regret it.
Alex H.
Bessemer, MI
Love mint gum! Especially those mornings when everyone is being rushed and you don't have enough time to brush your teeth? Disgusting right. This is when mint gum saves lives and no one will smell your nasty morning breath!
I am chewing gum most of the day and trident has one of the longest lasting flavors. It also doesn't get hard after chewing it for a while. If the regular mint is too strong try this one. Less minty with a little more sweet.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love love love trident gum. Flavors are so good and last pretty long. I also like the consistency of the gum not overly chewy and very affordable. My gum of choice everyday.
Teran F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Trident is one my favorite gums esp the orange flavor always so tasty, not that high either. But they have a lot better and different flavors compare to other types
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Review for: Base Packages 54
I love everything about this gum! I chew gum pretty much constantly, so it's nice to have an option that's actually good for you. It's sugar free, but the mint flavor is still delicious and sweet. The flavor does last longer than a lot of gums, and it's so cool that it actually cleans your teeth. I definitely recommend this!
raven w.
Review for: Sugarless Value
This is my favorite brand and flavor of this brand gum. If you don't see it in my purse, it is because they did not have any at the moment. The gum is cheaper, but the flavor is not. I like the pieces being small because it is easy for a quick breath-freshener.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Review for: Sugarfree 18 Sticks
This product is a life saver for me. I recently found out I have an enamel defect and my dentists recommended I chew gum. The Xylitol in this gum does a great job of preventing bacteria build up in my mouth. I would recommend this to anyone with teeth problems as a great way to clean your teeth while preventing bad breath.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Sugarless Value
I buy these packs often, Flaver is always strong & long lasting. Packages are small & compact, nice to just toss in your purse & have it on you at all times for fresh breath for an interview, a lunch date or a run in with someone in town. Definitely a high scorer
breanna g.
Franklin Square, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
How long does it last
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavor
Cecilia V.
Are they sweater than the normal mint ones? or is the "sweet twist" part of marketing?
Sydney E.
Dunbar, WV
I have been looking for a new gum to try out that is minty but not to strong how is the strength of the mint in the particular gum ?