Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by Elizabeth S.Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by Autumn C.

BY TRIDENT #72 in Gum

Minty Gum.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if so where...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love trident gum! The flavor lasts forever i don't have to worry about it going away after 2 seconds. You can get this at any drugstore or grocery store. The price is just right. If you like gum that lasts try trident. You won't regret it.
Alex H.
Bessemer, MI
Love mint gum! Especially those mornings when everyone is being rushed and you don't have enough time to brush your teeth? Disgusting right. This is when mint gum saves lives and no one will smell your nasty morning breath!
I am chewing gum most of the day and trident has one of the longest lasting flavors. It also doesn't get hard after chewing it for a while. If the regular mint is too strong try this one. Less minty with a little more sweet.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love love love trident gum. Flavors are so good and last pretty long. I also like the consistency of the gum not overly chewy and very affordable. My gum of choice everyday.
Teran F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Trident is one my favorite gums esp the orange flavor always so tasty, not that high either. But they have a lot better and different flavors compare to other types
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
This gum has a nice minty flavor that isn't too overwhelming. I always seem to pick up Trident gum because the rest don't seem to last as long.
Michelle M.
Chandler
I absolutely love this gum. It's not too overpowering and just the right amount of mint and sweet! I have it in my hand bag now!
Lindsay W.
A nice twist on classic mint gum. Tastes very similar to Orbits sweet mint flavor. Long-lasting and maintains a good texture
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I love trident gum! It is not too minty which is what I like. It is inexpensive and I get them in bulk at Costco.
Maddie K.
Frankfort, IL
this gum is the best be far it keeps my breathe fresh for so long. and believe trident has stepped up there game.
breanna g.
Franklin Square, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
How long does it last
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavor
Cecilia V.
Are they sweater than the normal mint ones? or is the "sweet twist" part of marketing?
Sydney E.
Dunbar, WV
I have been looking for a new gum to try out that is minty but not to strong how is the strength of the mint in the particular gum ?