Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by Elizabeth S.Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.Trident Minty Sweet Twist uploaded by Autumn C.

BY TRIDENT #72 in Gum

Minty Gum.

• Does anybody know if there are available in the U.K., if so where...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this...1 Answers
  • Lol love gum for life 1 Answers
Trident Minty Sweet Twist
  • "I find the flavor does not last long and also isnt bursting with flavor. " in 1 review
  • " It tastes great and I love the mint flavor one of my favorite flavors from Trident brand gum . " in 1 review
  • "Longlasting flavor that keeps your breath feeling fresh." in 1 review
raven w.
This is my favorite brand and flavor of this brand gum. If you don't see it in my purse, it is because they did not have any at the moment. The gum is cheaper, but the flavor is not. I like the pieces being small because it is easy for a quick breath-freshener.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
I love Trident gum and the minty sweet is my favorite flavor. I always have a pack in my car and handbag. Love that its sugar free.
Elizabeth S.
Not overwhelming but still a nice minty refreshing flavor. I do think trident lasts longer than other brands so I always buy!
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Triden le doy las cinco estrellas porque es mi favorita recommendado su uso por odon'tologos... me encantan
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
Very refreshing minty flavor. Flavor lasts a decent time and there are a lot of pieces for the price. This is the first time I've tried this gum and I'm quite satisfies with it. It's a little on the see side though.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love trident gum! The flavor lasts forever i don't have to worry about it going away after 2 seconds. You can get this at any drugstore or grocery store. The price is just right. If you like gum that lasts try trident. You won't regret it.
Alex H.
Bessemer, MI
Love mint gum! Especially those mornings when everyone is being rushed and you don't have enough time to brush your teeth? Disgusting right. This is when mint gum saves lives and no one will smell your nasty morning breath!
I am chewing gum most of the day and trident has one of the longest lasting flavors. It also doesn't get hard after chewing it for a while. If the regular mint is too strong try this one. Less minty with a little more sweet.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love love love trident gum. Flavors are so good and last pretty long. I also like the consistency of the gum not overly chewy and very affordable. My gum of choice everyday.
Teran F.
Trident is one my favorite gums esp the orange flavor always so tasty, not that high either. But they have a lot better and different flavors compare to other types
breanna g.
Franklin Square, NY
How many pieces come in each packet?
Taylor B.
How long does it last
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's ur favorite flavor
Lol love gum for life
georgene f.
I haven't seen this flavor before and was wondering how good this flavor is and where can I get it?