BY TRIDENT #15 in Gum

Strawberry Flavor Is Only As Wild As The Person Who Chews It. The Citrus Is Tangy No Matter What.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Buy on Walmart
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trident layers is just a great addition to the trident family! I love all of the flavors i bought all of them and my family and i finished all of them in a couple days. The last for about a good 4 - 5 hours for me which is great when i am too busy to eat. I will always buy this
Melanie T.
If I were to buy a fruity gum it would be trident layers. I am definitely more of a minty gum type of person, but if I do want juicy fruity flavor I get the trident layers; specifically the one in the picture above. You can get them at Costco for cheaper!
Natasha P.
Mass City, MI
I’m not a big fan of fruity flavors but this one tastes pretty good. However the taste doesn’t last very long and it’s overpriced for that reason. I wish the flavor lasted longer and if it did I would buy again.
Monet S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Wild 42 more...
Pretty good and fruity type of gum. I enjoy the layering aspect of it and different from your traditional trident gum. Pretty affordable you can find these at Walmart or local convenient stores.
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
This gum is pretty good, I like fruity gums for the most part and this might be my favorite one. It's not a hard gum to chew, I love the flavor and it last a while. Recommend this!
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I haven't been able to find this gum anywhere for the passed few years! It bums me out! I love these a lot they were made perfectly and my mouth waters just thinking about this gum. I hope I find it!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I havent had these in years but it is a really good gum and flavor lasts for around 5 minutes or so like most other gums. For the price its worth it $3 for a 3 pack or $1.50 or so for a single. Either way completely worth it and will give you very fresh smelling breath.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
not really a huge fan of the layers gum for some reason. I do not think the flavors mix that well together and i also feel like the flavor runs out pretty quickly. i haven't tried all of the different types, but wasn't that satisfied with the ones i had.
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the flavor of this gum... while it lasts. It lasts with the mouthwatering strawberry citrus flavor for about 10 minutes until the taste becomes flavorless. The texture of the gum is very soft and chewy, and the actual piece of gum and packaging are adorable.
Monica C.
Bay Point, CA
Which one tastes the best?
Jaelyn J.
Champaign, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whats the best flavor?
Duyen H.
Hayward, CA
Does it leave you a weird after taste?
Linsay A.
batesburg, SC
How many flavors are there ?
Sadia I.