Trident Layers® Watermelon + Tropical Fruit Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Rachel D.

BY TRIDENT

Find Gum And Mints at Target.com! 42 ct TRIDENT Mint Gum Tab

Angel R.
Welch, WV
I'm a big fan of the trident layers gum. I think they have some really great flavors. This flavor in particular is a favorite and I always make sure I carry a pack or two on me. I like the mixed flavors, as it brings more taste than the regular gum flavors out there. I do have to agree that the taste runs out fast and you have to keep getting new pieces.
Rachel D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the taste of the gum and the scent of it is so strong! it makes my whole purse smell great! The taste doesn't last very long, though. The package also broke in half right away which is annoying.
Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
This gum is so tasty. The flavors stay in your mouth for so long, and it always stays juicy. I gave it to my daughter and she ate it all day, or until we ran out. It is so affordable gum these days it so pricey. I've repurchased this gum many times and it is always just as good as the last.
Aysia C.
New Paltz, NY
Although I usually go for minty gum, I really liked the flavor. I bought it at a CVS. The only downside like with most Trident gums is that the flavor doesn't really last long. So you go through the pack much quicker. However, if you don't mind that then it's a good buy!
valentina M.
miami, FL
oh por dios.. adoro estos chiclets , ademas son baja en azucar todo un exito, su sabor es super duradero y no son duros al masticar
This is one of my favorite flavors, important to always have one in the wallet
Jesabel E.
This is one of my favorite gums the double flavors in one makes it an enjoyable treat to chew on. Everytime i see a new one i want try it out. I pretty much have tried every flavor and this one is one of my faves.
Shenell G.
Macon, GA
Amazing gum full of flavor too can't go nowhere without it .this is really the only gum I buy due to braces to because they don't stick like your average gum and is also good for you and taste extremely well
Simona F.
I love this flavor! It's very sweet! The only thing is that it doesn't last too long do u go through a pack pretty quick! But other then that the packaging us great, it has two rows and can fit in any pocket
Chelsea S.
Piqua, OH
This product is so great. It has a wonderful taste and leaves a nice feeling on the tongue. With some sweet gums I find that they make my teeth hurt but this does not!
Doreen M.
Does this gum lose its flavor quickly?
Juliana M.
North port, FL
I love trident layers gum, but haven't ever seen this flavor. Is it good??
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
Does the flavor last in this gum?
Xhoja s.
Hey will the flavour of these last long? compared to the orbex ones :)
Marquita Y.
Brunswick, GA
I am really weird when it comes to textures, but I really like watermelon. Does this gum have an odd texture?