Add a Photo

By TRIDENT
#108 in Gum

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photo (1)
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV

I'm a big fan of the trident layers gum. I think they have some really great flavors. This flavor in particular is a favorite and I always make sure I carry a pack or two on me. I like the mixed flavors, as it brings more taste than the regular gum flavors out there. I do have to agree that the taste runs out fast and you have to keep getting new pieces.
caitlin m.
caitlin m.
Newport news, Va

This gum is so tasty. The flavors stay in your mouth for so long, and it always stays juicy. I gave it to my daughter and she ate it all day, or until we ran out. It is so affordable gum these days it so pricey. I've repurchased this gum many times and it is always just as good as the last.
Aysia C.
Aysia C.
New Paltz, NY

Although I usually go for minty gum, I really liked the flavor. I bought it at a CVS. The only downside like with most Trident gums is that the flavor doesn't really last long. So you go through the pack much quicker. However, if you don't mind that then it's a good buy!
valentina c.
valentina c.
puerto montt

Estos chicles ademas de su sabor y baja de azúcar ayudan con la ansiedad si estas en dieta si no te gusta el sabor de melon te aconsejo no comprarlos pero en mi caso me encantaron te aconsejo probarlos dura mas su sabor que en otros chicles la verdad me encantan
Trident Layers Watermelon + Tropical Fruit is one of my favorite type of gum! It's cheap and I eat it after every meal. I typically buy this gum at my local Giant and i would definitely recommend this gum if you haven't tried it yet.
This gum is amazing! Its my go to gum when im on the go, when you first chew it, a burst of flavor comes rushing onto you tongue, as do all of the trident layer flavors i have tried! I recommend this gum to any fruit lover out there!
Jesabel E.
Jesabel E.

This is one of my favorite gums the double flavors in one makes it an enjoyable treat to chew on. Everytime i see a new one i want try it out. I pretty much have tried every flavor and this one is one of my faves.
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Miami, Florida

oh por dios.. adoro estos chiclets , ademas son baja en azucar todo un exito, su sabor es super duradero y no son duros al masticar
This is one of my favorite flavors, important to always have one in the wallet
Shenell G.
Shenell G.
Macon, GA

Amazing gum full of flavor too can't go nowhere without it .this is really the only gum I buy due to braces to because they don't stick like your average gum and is also good for you and taste extremely well
Doreen M.
Doreen M.

Does this gum lose its flavor quickly?
Xhoja e.
Xhoja e.
Saint-tropez

Hey will the flavour of these last long? compared to the orbex ones :)
Catalina V.
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA

Does the flavor last in this gum?
Naomis M.
Naomis M.

Cuanto trae la caja?
Marquita Y.
Marquita Y.
Brunswick, GA

I am really weird when it comes to textures, but I really like watermelon. Does this gum have an odd texture?

Join Now