Trident Layers Watermelon + Tropical Fruit uploaded by Rachel D.

BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love trident layers gum, but haven't ever seen this flavor. Is ...3 Answers
  • Cuanto trae la caja?1 Answers
  • How much is it Does it taste good 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angel R.
Welch, WV
I'm a big fan of the trident layers gum. I think they have some really great flavors. This flavor in particular is a favorite and I always make sure I carry a pack or two on me. I like the mixed flavors, as it brings more taste than the regular gum flavors out there. I do have to agree that the taste runs out fast and you have to keep getting new pieces.
Simona F.
I love this flavor! It's very sweet! The only thing is that it doesn't last too long do u go through a pack pretty quick! But other then that the packaging us great, it has two rows and can fit in any pocket
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
caitlin m.
Newport news, Va
This gum is so tasty. The flavors stay in your mouth for so long, and it always stays juicy. I gave it to my daughter and she ate it all day, or until we ran out. It is so affordable gum these days it so pricey. I've repurchased this gum many times and it is always just as good as the last.
Chelsea S.
Piqua, OH
This product is so great. It has a wonderful taste and leaves a nice feeling on the tongue. With some sweet gums I find that they make my teeth hurt but this does not!
This gum is amazing! Its my go to gum when im on the go, when you first chew it, a burst of flavor comes rushing onto you tongue, as do all of the trident layer flavors i have tried! I recommend this gum to any fruit lover out there!
Rachel D.
I love the taste of the gum and the scent of it is so strong! it makes my whole purse smell great! The taste doesn't last very long, though. The package also broke in half right away which is annoying.
Aysia C.
New Paltz , NY
Although I usually go for minty gum, I really liked the flavor. I bought it at a CVS. The only downside like with most Trident gums is that the flavor doesn't really last long. So you go through the pack much quicker. However, if you don't mind that then it's a good buy!
Shenell G.
Macon, GA
Amazing gum full of flavor too can't go nowhere without it .this is really the only gum I buy due to braces to because they don't stick like your average gum and is also good for you and taste extremely well
Doreen M.
Does this gum lose its flavor quickly?
Juliana M.
North port, FL
I love trident layers gum, but haven't ever seen this flavor. Is it good??
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
Does the flavor last in this gum?
Marquita Y.
Brunswick, GA
I am really weird when it comes to textures, but I really like watermelon. Does this gum have an odd texture?
Xhoja s.
Hey will the flavour of these last long? compared to the orbex ones :)