BY TRIDENT

Tastes like an island lime-flavored pillow squished inside an insanely sweet, cherry-flavored blanket.

Naturally and artificially flavored

• Can you come up with a new sugar substitute. I'm hearing ...1 Answers
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love #Trident Layers #gum! However, I only like the #taste of a few different flavors. This one, #Cherry + Island #Lime is my # 1 favorite! Since I am not a big #candy eater and #sugarless, the #fruity flavor make me feel like I'm chewing a real treat! Unfortunately, this flavor gum is very #scarce near where I live. There is only 1 grocery store location by me that still carries it, but there selection is usually expired, which is very disappointing to me. When I do find a good pack(s), I try to buy at least a few packs of the gum.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Orchard 3Pk more...
I found this gum to be too tart. I think the cherry would be just fine but the lime added made it too sour. Kids however I think would like it.
Courtney D.
I love the fact that this gun is not only long lasting but you have an extended flavor explosion in your mouth
allison h.
Love the taste of this gun. It also helps to fight hunger, and lasted for a while. My go to gum
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Can you come up with a new sugar substitute. I'm hearing bad reviews about the one you are using.

back