2 colors available

BY TRIDENT

50% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size stick has been reduced from 8 to 4 calories.

• Can you come up with a new sugar substitute. I'm hearing bad review...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I love #Trident Layers #gum! However, I only like the #taste of a few different flavors. This one, #Cherry + Island #Lime is my # 1 favorite! Since I am not a big #candy eater and #sugarless, the #fruity flavor make me feel like I'm chewing a real treat! Unfortunately, this flavor gum is very #scarce near where I live. There is only 1 grocery store location by me that still carries it, but there selection is usually expired, which is very disappointing to me. When I do find a good pack(s), I try to buy at least a few packs of the gum.
allison h.
allison h.
Love the taste of this gun. It also helps to fight hunger, and lasted for a while. My go to gum
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
I love the fact that this gun is not only long lasting but you have an extended flavor explosion in your mouth
Mishawaka, IN
I found this gum to be too tart. I think the cherry would be just fine but the lime added made it too sour. Kids however I think would like it.
Mishawaka, IN
Can you come up with a new sugar substitute. I'm hearing bad reviews about the one you are using.