BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I tried this not realizing what I picked up and not living it at ...2 Answers
  • Does this have more of a yellow or red Swedish fish flavor?7 Answers
Bebe B.
Personally THIS WAS A GOD SENT!!!!

I am on a strict regimen, losing weight and getting healthier as I do I still have cravings. I saw this today... I was a bit skeptical because; honestly... This could go soo wrong.

To my surprise it really Tastes Like Swedish Fish!!!!!! It is so good. I am going to CVS and buying them out!!!

I think they are Limited Edition I saw them on an Easter Display!!!

Kaitlyn F.
Lancaster, NY
I like this gum it's good but I wouldn't say it captures the flavor 100% it also has a slight twist of mint the more you chew it. As for as flavor lasting it does lose intensity but it overall retains flavor pretty long. If your looking for a gum that really taste like Swedish fish try the sour patch kids red Berry gum!
Melinda R.
I absolutely love Swedish fish. This is NOT just like them as other reviews said. If you want a good sweet tooth it will work for you...for about 5 minutes. I am sad it is so different. The only plus to this, is it is cheaper than Swedish fish candy and sugar free.
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
Love this gum ! The flavor will last a good 6 hrs plus and the flavor isn't to overpowering. It's the only gum I'll chew because the flavor last so long. I go to a specific store just to buy this gum.
Kristen S.
Swedish fish are my guilty pleasure and I was so happy to find this gum. My hopes were crushed when trying the Swedish fish gum. It tasted nothing like Swedish fish and the taste lasted for about 3 minutes before getting hard and tasteless!
Jessica W.
This gum tastes exactly like Swedish fish . The only negative is that the flavor doesn’t last long
Hannah Q.
My favorite gum!! burst of flavor and tastes exactly like the candy. every time we go to the fas station i always look for it. i bring it everywhere. long lasting flavor and super sweet! great gum highly recommend it if you're looking for something sweet with LOTS of flavor.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
This gum is horrible. I like Swedish fish so I thought I'd give it a go but it loses its flavors in just a couple of minutes and then you're pretty much chewing a piece of nothingness.. I wouldn't recommend this gum!
Brittany O.
San Jose
Tastes just like my favorite candy but without a ton of calories ! Satisfied my cravings
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
I looooove swedish fish, so automatically I have to love these! The only thing I dislike is the short amount of time the flavour lasts :(
Stephanie L.
Does this have more of a yellow or red Swedish fish flavor?
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
I tried this not realizing what I picked up and not living it at all. Anyone else find them odd tasting?