BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I tried this not realizing what I picked up and not living it at ...2 Answers
  • Does this have more of a yellow or red Swedish fish flavor?7 Answers
Alex L.
Meyersdale , PA
Amazing I bought a whole case of them to last me throughout the school day and the taste lasts for about two hours and it's very very flavored
Kellie T.
Cumming
These really do taste just like the candy, but the flavor is very limited. The flavoring only lasted for about 5 minutes or less, before I got a bad taste in my mouth. The gum seemed to get hard & not very good anymore!
Stephanie W.
I like the flavor in this gum but it doesn't last very long. It has a slightly sugary taste and has a lemon and traditional Swedish Fish taste. I just wish the flavor lasted longer than 5-10 minutes. It can give a slight artificial taste so I probably won't repurchase it in the future.
Christine S.
Angola, NY
They definitely get the Swedish Fish flavor right. Unfortunately, said flavor only lasts for about 5 seconds before completely disappearing. Due to that, I wouldn't buy this again.
Puja P.
So much flavor that lasts you so long and it has such an amazing flavor to it. I pop this in my mouth whenever I am craving something sweet and delicious. I purchased this at my local Walmart and always go back to this flavor
Melinda R.
I absolutely love Swedish fish. This is NOT just like them as other reviews said. If you want a good sweet tooth it will work for you...for about 5 minutes. I am sad it is so different. The only plus to this, is it is cheaper than Swedish fish candy and sugar free.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
I don't know how they get this gum to taste EXACTLY like the candy but it's perfect! I'm diabetic so I can't really eat sugary candy - this sugar free gum is a life saver! I always have a pack of this in my bag. People usually give me a weird look when I ask if they want Swedish Fish gum but they're always pleasantly surprised! I hope this is a permanent flavor!
Andrea C.
San Diego, CA
This is amazing gum and tastes JUST like the candy! So much so you actually want to chew then swallow the gum. I was only able to find these an hour and a half away from where I live, so now I have resorted to buying them on Amazon. If you love Swedish fish you will not be disappointed!
Jordan H.
I'm normally not a fan of fruity gum or anything not mint, but this was fantastic! The flavor lasts and tastes just like Swedish Fish. ūüėć
Bebe B.
Personally THIS WAS A GOD SENT!!!!

I am on a strict regimen, losing weight and getting healthier as I do I still have cravings. I saw this today... I was a bit skeptical because; honestly... This could go soo wrong.

To my surprise it really Tastes Like Swedish Fish!!!!!! It is so good. I am going to CVS and buying them out!!!

I think they are Limited Edition I saw them on an Easter Display!!!

Stephanie L.
Does this have more of a yellow or red Swedish fish flavor?
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
I tried this not realizing what I picked up and not living it at all. Anyone else find them odd tasting?