BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I tried this not realizing what I picked up and not living it at al...1 Answers
  • Does this have more of a yellow or red Swedish fish flavor?7 Answers
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
San Jose
Tastes just like my favorite candy but without a ton of calories ! Satisfied my cravings
Jillian F.
Jillian F.
I love this gum, it taste just like Swedish fish and stays soft forever, I got it at my local Walgreens on clearance and it was imaging I hope they don't stop selling it!!!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
This trident gum is amazing! If you love Swedish fish candy you must try this. The flavor lasts a lot longer than most sweet gums. I use this gum to try and cut my sweet cravings ;-)
Alex L.
Alex L.
Meyersdale , PA
Amazing I bought a whole case of them to last me throughout the school day and the taste lasts for about two hours and it's very very flavored
Puja P.
Puja P.
So much flavor that lasts you so long and it has such an amazing flavor to it. I pop this in my mouth whenever I am craving something sweet and delicious. I purchased this at my local Walmart and always go back to this flavor
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
I don't know how they get this gum to taste EXACTLY like the candy but it's perfect! I'm diabetic so I can't really eat sugary candy - this sugar free gum is a life saver! I always have a pack of this in my bag. People usually give me a weird look when I ask if they want Swedish Fish gum but they're always pleasantly surprised! I hope this is a permanent flavor!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
San Diego, CA
This is amazing gum and tastes JUST like the candy! So much so you actually want to chew then swallow the gum. I was only able to find these an hour and a half away from where I live, so now I have resorted to buying them on Amazon. If you love Swedish fish you will not be disappointed!
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
I'm normally not a fan of fruity gum or anything not mint, but this was fantastic! The flavor lasts and tastes just like Swedish Fish. ūüėć
Bebe B.
Bebe B.
Personally THIS WAS A GOD SENT!!!!

I am on a strict regimen, losing weight and getting healthier as I do I still have cravings. I saw this today... I was a bit skeptical because; honestly... This could go soo wrong.

To my surprise it really Tastes Like Swedish Fish!!!!!! It is so good. I am going to CVS and buying them out!!!

I think they are Limited Edition I saw them on an Easter Display!!!

SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Love it taste like the actual Swedish Fish. I think the flavor lasted longer then other brand it amazing!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Does this have more of a yellow or red Swedish fish flavor?
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I tried this not realizing what I picked up and not living it at all. Anyone else find them odd tasting?