BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I tried this not realizing what I picked up and not living it at ...2 Answers
  • Does this have more of a yellow or red Swedish fish flavor?7 Answers
Kristen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swedish fish are my guilty pleasure and I was so happy to find this gum. My hopes were crushed when trying the Swedish fish gum. It tasted nothing like Swedish fish and the taste lasted for about 3 minutes before getting hard and tasteless!
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
Love this gum ! The flavor will last a good 6 hrs plus and the flavor isn't to overpowering. It's the only gum I'll chew because the flavor last so long. I go to a specific store just to buy this gum.
Hannah Q.
My favorite gum!! burst of flavor and tastes exactly like the candy. every time we go to the fas station i always look for it. i bring it everywhere. long lasting flavor and super sweet! great gum highly recommend it if you're looking for something sweet with LOTS of flavor.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
This gum is horrible. I like Swedish fish so I thought I'd give it a go but it loses its flavors in just a couple of minutes and then you're pretty much chewing a piece of nothingness.. I wouldn't recommend this gum!
Rebecca B.
This trident gum is amazing! If you love Swedish fish candy you must try this. The flavor lasts a lot longer than most sweet gums. I use this gum to try and cut my sweet cravings ;-)
Bebe B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Personally THIS WAS A GOD SENT!!!!

I am on a strict regimen, losing weight and getting healthier as I do I still have cravings. I saw this today... I was a bit skeptical because; honestly... This could go soo wrong.

To my surprise it really Tastes Like Swedish Fish!!!!!! It is so good. I am going to CVS and buying them out!!!

I think they are Limited Edition I saw them on an Easter Display!!!

Jillian F.
I love this gum, it taste just like Swedish fish and stays soft forever, I got it at my local Walgreens on clearance and it was imaging I hope they don't stop selling it!!!
Larissa R.
Manorville, PA
I can't begin to tell you how excited I was when I found this stuff in stores. (Self proclaimed Swedish Fish addict here) The texture is a little softer than I usually prefer and the flavor could last a little longer, but other than that, its perfect. I keep a stash of it in my office and sometimes I forget I'm chewing gum and not actually eating a handful of actual Swedish Fish!
Kaitlyn F.
Lancaster, NY
I like this gum it's good but I wouldn't say it captures the flavor 100% it also has a slight twist of mint the more you chew it. As for as flavor lasting it does lose intensity but it overall retains flavor pretty long. If your looking for a gum that really taste like Swedish fish try the sour patch kids red Berry gum!
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
I don't know how they get this gum to taste EXACTLY like the candy but it's perfect! I'm diabetic so I can't really eat sugary candy - this sugar free gum is a life saver! I always have a pack of this in my bag. People usually give me a weird look when I ask if they want Swedish Fish gum but they're always pleasantly surprised! I hope this is a permanent flavor!
Stephanie L.
Does this have more of a yellow or red Swedish fish flavor?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I tried this not realizing what I picked up and not living it at all. Anyone else find them odd tasting?