BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I tried this not realizing what I picked up and not living it at ...2 Answers
  • Does this have more of a yellow or red Swedish fish flavor?7 Answers
Nicole T.
Hellam, PA
Great at first, but flavor doesn't last a minute! it does taste just like Swedish fish which i love. I might buy again, but more likely to purchase the candies instead.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Every time I walk into Wawa I buy 2 packs! I never want to run out! It tastes exactly like Swedish Fish and then some! The flavor is full and long lasting.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
This actually does taste like Swedish fish! At first I was skeptical but I really enjoyed it. The flavor lasts a long time as well, which is super great.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
If you want the taste of Swedish fish, just buy the candy and not the gum. However, the berry and lemon flavor is good together. sugar free is a plus!
Chelsea b.
Tastes more citrusy rather than tasting like actual Swedish fish:( but once you've been chewing for a while, you start to get a sweeter taste!
Alex L.
Meyersdale, PA
Amazing I bought a whole case of them to last me throughout the school day and the taste lasts for about two hours and it's very very flavored
Kat A.
Los Angeles , CA
Just bought these and they taste delicious but they taste just like the other flavors and the consistency is kind of gooey instead of chewy.
Jordan H.
I'm normally not a fan of fruity gum or anything not mint, but this was fantastic! The flavor lasts and tastes just like Swedish Fish. 😍
Holly S.
Riverview, MI
It's pretty good for the flavor, but it goes away in like 10 minutes. I still like it though. There is some mint to it.
teka C.
I have never tasted this gum before but if anything like the candy........i know it should be sweet and delicious.
Stephanie L.
Does this have more of a yellow or red Swedish fish flavor?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I tried this not realizing what I picked up and not living it at all. Anyone else find them odd tasting?