Add a Photo

By TRIDENT
#179 in Gum

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (6)
Bebe B.
Bebe B.

Personally THIS WAS A GOD SENT!!!!

I am on a strict regimen, losing weight and getting healthier as I do I still have cravings. I saw this today... I was a bit skeptical because; honestly... This could go soo wrong.

To my surprise it really Tastes Like Swedish Fish!!!!!! It is so good. I am going to CVS and buying them out!!!

I think they are Limited Edition I saw them on an Easter Display!!!

Larissa R.
Larissa R.
manorville, pa

I can't begin to tell you how excited I was when I found this stuff in stores. (Self proclaimed Swedish Fish addict here) The texture is a little softer than I usually prefer and the flavor could last a little longer, but other than that, its perfect. I keep a stash of it in my office and sometimes I forget I'm chewing gum and not actually eating a handful of actual Swedish Fish!
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA

I don't know how they get this gum to taste EXACTLY like the candy but it's perfect! I'm diabetic so I can't really eat sugary candy - this sugar free gum is a life saver! I always have a pack of this in my bag. People usually give me a weird look when I ask if they want Swedish Fish gum but they're always pleasantly surprised! I hope this is a permanent flavor!
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Lancaster, NY

I like this gum it's good but I wouldn't say it captures the flavor 100% it also has a slight twist of mint the more you chew it. As for as flavor lasting it does lose intensity but it overall retains flavor pretty long. If your looking for a gum that really taste like Swedish fish try the sour patch kids red Berry gum!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
San Diego, CA

This is amazing gum and tastes JUST like the candy! So much so you actually want to chew then swallow the gum. I was only able to find these an hour and a half away from where I live, so now I have resorted to buying them on Amazon. If you love Swedish fish you will not be disappointed!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I like the flavor in this gum but it doesn't last very long. It has a slightly sugary taste and has a lemon and traditional Swedish Fish taste. I just wish the flavor lasted longer than 5-10 minutes. It can give a slight artificial taste so I probably won't repurchase it in the future.
Melinda R.
Melinda R.

I absolutely love Swedish fish. This is NOT just like them as other reviews said. If you want a good sweet tooth it will work for you...for about 5 minutes. I am sad it is so different. The only plus to this, is it is cheaper than Swedish fish candy and sugar free.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

This gum really does taste like swedish fish (plus some lemon), which is a little odd lol. I like it, though. My main complaint is that it's really sticky; if you accidentally spit it out onto something, good luck getting it off.
Puja P.
Puja P.
Mississauga , Ontario

So much flavor that lasts you so long and it has such an amazing flavor to it. I pop this in my mouth whenever I am craving something sweet and delicious. I purchased this at my local Walmart and always go back to this flavor
Kellie T.
Kellie T.
Cumming

These really do taste just like the candy, but the flavor is very limited. The flavoring only lasted for about 5 minutes or less, before I got a bad taste in my mouth. The gum seemed to get hard & not very good anymore!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Does this have more of a yellow or red Swedish fish flavor?

Join Now