BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I tried this not realizing what I picked up and not living it at al...1 Answers
  • Does this have more of a yellow or red Swedish fish flavor?7 Answers
Larissa R.
Larissa R.
Manorville, PA
I can't begin to tell you how excited I was when I found this stuff in stores. (Self proclaimed Swedish Fish addict here) The texture is a little softer than I usually prefer and the flavor could last a little longer, but other than that, its perfect. I keep a stash of it in my office and sometimes I forget I'm chewing gum and not actually eating a handful of actual Swedish Fish!
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
I don't know how they get this gum to taste EXACTLY like the candy but it's perfect! I'm diabetic so I can't really eat sugary candy - this sugar free gum is a life saver! I always have a pack of this in my bag. People usually give me a weird look when I ask if they want Swedish Fish gum but they're always pleasantly surprised! I hope this is a permanent flavor!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
San Diego, CA
This is amazing gum and tastes JUST like the candy! So much so you actually want to chew then swallow the gum. I was only able to find these an hour and a half away from where I live, so now I have resorted to buying them on Amazon. If you love Swedish fish you will not be disappointed!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I like the flavor in this gum but it doesn't last very long. It has a slightly sugary taste and has a lemon and traditional Swedish Fish taste. I just wish the flavor lasted longer than 5-10 minutes. It can give a slight artificial taste so I probably won't repurchase it in the future.
Melinda R.
Melinda R.
I absolutely love Swedish fish. This is NOT just like them as other reviews said. If you want a good sweet tooth it will work for you...for about 5 minutes. I am sad it is so different. The only plus to this, is it is cheaper than Swedish fish candy and sugar free.
Kellie T.
Kellie T.
Cumming
These really do taste just like the candy, but the flavor is very limited. The flavoring only lasted for about 5 minutes or less, before I got a bad taste in my mouth. The gum seemed to get hard & not very good anymore!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Angola, NY
They definitely get the Swedish Fish flavor right. Unfortunately, said flavor only lasts for about 5 seconds before completely disappearing. Due to that, I wouldn't buy this again.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
I'm normally not a fan of fruity gum or anything not mint, but this was fantastic! The flavor lasts and tastes just like Swedish Fish. ūüėć
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
My favorite gum!! burst of flavor and tastes exactly like the candy. every time we go to the fas station i always look for it. i bring it everywhere. long lasting flavor and super sweet! great gum highly recommend it if you're looking for something sweet with LOTS of flavor.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Lancaster, NY
I like this gum it's good but I wouldn't say it captures the flavor 100% it also has a slight twist of mint the more you chew it. As for as flavor lasting it does lose intensity but it overall retains flavor pretty long. If your looking for a gum that really taste like Swedish fish try the sour patch kids red Berry gum!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Does this have more of a yellow or red Swedish fish flavor?
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I tried this not realizing what I picked up and not living it at all. Anyone else find them odd tasting?