Add a Photo

By TRIDENT
#130 in Gum

50% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size stick has been reduced from 8 to 4 calories.

Vikki B.
Vikki B.
Port Hope

I like how these are layered with different flavours. This sugar free gum is still so flavourful. I keep a pack of these in the car. Trident is a great brand of gum that won't harm your teeth but still offers flavour and freshens breath.
Aliyah J.
Aliyah J.

Not the biggest fan of mango but this is pretty okay. I wont say that it is spectacular neither. It helps with the cravings and need for sweetness. Mango lovers will adore this flavor layers.
Shaz S.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY

never run out of this. I love mango everything. but this gum takes it to the next level. long lasting taste- but i could eat the whole pack in one day lol
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN

I loved this flavor it is absolutely amazing. However, it does not last longer and chewing gum really hurts my mouth from having TMJ.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Moreno Valley, CA

At first this gum taste refreshing and you can really taste the flavor. The downside of this is that the flavor goes away to fast
Jaymie H.
Jaymie H.
Brunswick, MO

Not my favorite flavor of the layers but still good. Helps with my sweettooth so I don't reach for candy.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.

One of my favorite flavors! I like to keep these in my purse to keep me away from the vending machine at work.
Ellie V.
Ellie V.

I really liked this product! it actually tastes great and sweet and peachy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
veronica m.
veronica m.
Fontana, CA

I like this gum but the only bad thing about it is that it taste sweet. they are not the best for your teeth
Naïs P.
Naïs P.

These are really good. I love the trident layers but my favorite one is probably either this one or the strawberry citrus one.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Pembroke

I've never ever heard of or seen this flavor around. Where can you get it?
Marram S.
Marram S.

I didn't know they had this flavor!! Is it good?!
Mckenzie R.
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL

Is it true you actually get this whole free gum?
Julyana M.
Julyana M.

essa combinação de sabores realmente é boa?

Join Now