Add a Photo

By TRIDENT
#130 in Gum

50% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size stick has been reduced from 8 to 4 calories.

Vikki B.
Vikki B.
Port Hope

I like how these are layered with different flavours. This sugar free gum is still so flavourful. I keep a pack of these in the car. Trident is a great brand of gum that won't harm your teeth but still offers flavour and freshens breath.
Aliyah J.
Aliyah J.

Not the biggest fan of mango but this is pretty okay. I wont say that it is spectacular neither. It helps with the cravings and need for sweetness. Mango lovers will adore this flavor layers.
Shaz S.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY

never run out of this. I love mango everything. but this gum takes it to the next level. long lasting taste- but i could eat the whole pack in one day lol
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Moreno Valley, CA

At first this gum taste refreshing and you can really taste the flavor. The downside of this is that the flavor goes away to fast
Jaymie H.
Jaymie H.
Brunswick, MO

Not my favorite flavor of the layers but still good. Helps with my sweettooth so I don't reach for candy.
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN

I loved this flavor it is absolutely amazing. However, it does not last longer and chewing gum really hurts my mouth from having TMJ.
Ellie V.
Ellie V.

I really liked this product! it actually tastes great and sweet and peachy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gracie S.
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN

Much better than your ordinary gum!! The different flavors remind me that I am chewing gum and makes me want to buy more!!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.

I don't like this gum the flavor leaves very quickly and it doesn't have that great of a taste. its not worth what you pay but i do know some people who like the flavors but say it doesn't last.
Elvis N.
Elvis N.
Woodbridge, VA

This gum is very delicious. I can really taste the peach and mango. I would recommend this to anyone.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Pembroke

I've never ever heard of or seen this flavor around. Where can you get it?
Marram S.
Marram S.

I didn't know they had this flavor!! Is it good?!
Mckenzie R.
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL

Is it true you actually get this whole free gum?
Julyana M.
Julyana M.

essa combinação de sabores realmente é boa?

Join Now