Trident Layers Juicy Berry + Tangy Tangerine

by Trident

Kinda Like A Ride In A Rocketship That's Flavored Like Plump Berries And Tangy Tangerines. Neatly Sliced And Layered To Dropkick Your Taste Buds.

*Naturally And Artificially Flavored

Do all stores sell this gum? Or is it just specific stores?
Does the flavor last long?
Start your review of Trident Layers Juicy Berry + Tangy Tangerine!
Product Highlights
“It is my favorite gum and the only one I get.” in reviews
“The layers of different flavors make this gum so much more than boring plain mint!” in reviews
“It doesn't last long so I tend to eat another piece and find the pack going quicker then I would like” in reviews
Kuna, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best gum out there! The layers of different flavors make this gum so much more than boring plain mint! I love trying every new kind that comes out!
Watertown, WI
This is my favorite gum. It's fruity but also helps your breath. It is also mildly good for blowing bubbles and entertaining small children
Highspire , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the flavor they capture in this gum the blueberry tangerine is amazing and also love it is sugar free for those diabetics out there
Buena Park, CA
Layers gum is so good. It always has the perfect combination of flavors that work well together. This is always my go-to choice for gum.
Brooklyn, MI
This gum Is good. It's always nice to try something with two flavors. Like when you get one taste of something another sneaks behind:)
Orlando, FL
Just no. Trident layers are not good. Orange and Blueberry? nope nope nope. I just feel like I'm chewing aspertane, avoid if you can.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this gum. It is really flavorful and last a long time. It does not have a really overly sweet flavor so that is also a plus.
Dessert and no need for a fork. Just pop one of these pieces in your mouth and enjoy a little decadence with few calories wasted.
Kailua Kona, HI
These are gross, but if your going on a date your ovisly not going to want these, try some double mint for that doggy breath!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Taste is awesome! love it, can't even tell its sugar-free. The only problem is that this gum doesn't last very long.