Trident Layers Juicy Berry + Tangy Tangerine uploaded by Faith D.

BY TRIDENT #80 in Gum

Naturally and artificially flavored.

• Do all stores sell this gum? Or is it just specific stores? 4 Answers
  • Does the flavor last long? 3 Answers
Trident Layers Juicy Berry + Tangy Tangerine
  • "It doesn't last long so I tend to eat another piece and find the pack going quicker then I would like" in 1 review
  • "The layers of different flavors make this gum so much more than boring plain mint!" in 1 review
  • "It is my favorite gum and the only one I get." in 1 review
Tara K.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This gum stays fresh for a really long time. I don't check the expiration anymore. the price is about the same as any other gum out there. The taste is better. But the flavor doesn't last too long. I'm okay with that as i don't chew gum often anyway.
Kathleen J.
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
Nothing like layered gum to keep things interesting. It is like chewing a gum sandwich. I usually buy my gum on the way out of the drug store. A good value for two flavors in one. I would buy again
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
West chester, OH
My fiance and I LOVE Trident Layers! The commercials are always super cheesy, but the product is actually very good. I'm not a big fan of mint gum, so these fruity fun flavors are perfect for me!
Hilary F.
Hilary F.
Watertown, WI
This is my favorite gum. It's fruity but also helps your breath. It is also mildly good for blowing bubbles and entertaining small children
Jeanie R.
Jeanie R.
Mcalester, OK
I love trident layers and this flavor is amazing. the flavor is long lasting
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great flavor & juicy last a long time got mine 2 for $1. Highly recommended.
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love #Trident Layers #gum! However, I only like the #taste of a few different flavors. This one, #Berry + #Tangy #Tangerine is one of my favorites! Since I am not a big #candy eater and #sugarless, the #fruity flavor make me feel like I'm chewing a real treat! Unfortunately, this flavor gum is very #scarce near where I live. The last time I might have seen it was at a #Harmon's Beauty Supplies store.
Ariana H.
Ariana H.
Middletown , MD
When this product first came out I was slightly reluctant to try it, but after finally giving in to the hype I popped a piece into my mouth and fell in love. I know have braces and everyone knows that you are not supposed to chew gum with them but I still do and I prefer trident over any other company because there formula never gets sticky and stick to my braes.
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Carissa N.
Carissa N.
Rantoul, IL
The layers is such a fun flavor mix and I love gum that isn't just the traditional mint or cinnamon, but I don't want a kids' gum either. This is a great, sugar-free, non-mint, adult gum. And the packaging makes it easy to get pieces out but keeps them from getting squished in your purse.
Olivia O.
Olivia O.
Elizabethtown , PA
Do all stores sell this gum? Or is it just specific stores?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
Does the flavor last long?