Trident Layers Juicy Berry + Tangy Tangerine

by Trident

Kinda Like A Ride In A Rocketship That's Flavored Like Plump Berries And Tangy Tangerines. Neatly Sliced And Layered To Dropkick Your Taste Buds.

*Naturally And Artificially Flavored

Do all stores sell this gum? Or is it just specific stores?
Does the flavor last long?
Start your review of Trident Layers Juicy Berry + Tangy Tangerine!
Product Highlights
“It is my favorite gum and the only one I get.” in reviews
“The layers of different flavors make this gum so much more than boring plain mint!” in reviews
“It doesn't last long so I tend to eat another piece and find the pack going quicker then I would like” in reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum is tasty but that is about it ! It doesn't really last long and doesn't freshen up your breath. It is nice when you just want something sweet without all the extra calories !
Battle ground , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
MY favorite NEW GUM!!! I just tried this earlier this week I believe it was Tuesday a friend gave me a piece and I was all "My precious" Now I have two packs in my purse and one in the glovebox!
Bear, DE
I LOVED the strawberry and orange gum. It was very sweet when you first starting chewing it, but then it got less sweet and I think the flavor lasts longer than other gum.
Council Blfs, IA
The taste is wonderful, but loses all flavor within 5 minutes. I like my gum to keep flavor for at least an hour so I am not having to put in a new piece so frequently!!
Cokato, MN
I love this gum, the flavor is really strong and sweet and lasts a long time. I like that it is sugar free it makes my teeth feel clean and my breath smell fresh.
Buffalo, NY
Love trident layers. Especially This flavor. The combination of the two flavors is fruity and delicious. My only complaint would be that the strong flavor doesn't last as long as I would like.
West New York, NJ
I like the flavors but I don't like that the flavor is gone so quickly. It doesn't last long so I tend to eat another piece and find the pack going quicker then I would like
I really like this flavor of gum, a lot. It's one of my favorites and it's so addicting that you can't stop. It's a bit pricey, for the amount of gum, but it's worth it!
When I first saw this gum I thought wow that probably tastes weird, but its actually pretty good. I usually buy trident layers I've tried every flavor now.
Trident layers are always a treat. I do love the two flavors which blend so well together once chewed. I will always recommend this type of gum. Delicious