Trident Layers® Green Apple + Golden Pineapple uploaded by Cheyenne R.Trident Layers® Green Apple + Golden Pineapple uploaded by Faith M.Trident Layers® Green Apple + Golden Pineapple uploaded by Mary L.

BY TRIDENT #86 in Gum

This Gum Might Be Sour, But If You Get To Know It, It's Actually Really Personable.

Nturally And Artificially Flavored.

Buy on Walmart
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: 14-Piece 42 more...
I all trident but the layers one are the best. It doesn't lose flavour too quickly. For the qualify and quantity of this product I definetly think its worth the price.
Bárbara F.
1138 SE Reynolds st. Portland,Oregon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Sugar Free 168, Sugar Free Greenapple Goldenpineapple 14 more...
I don't really enjoy gum, so my friend bought this for me to see if she could change my mind. I wasn't sure about it at first, not being a gum person, but I tried it and here is my review. According to their website, "The page opens. A delicious piece of Trident LayersTM appears on the screen.
Unlike other gums, Trident LayersTM has three layers of flavor: Strawberry, Citrus and Strawberry. Suddenly each layer of gum separates and rotates 360 degrees. After every angle of the gum has been seen, the layers come back together to reform the piece.

Just as the piece of Trident LayersTM comes back together, each layer transforms into its real fruit flavor. The fruit is a strawberry with a slice of grapefruit in the middle. The pieces of fruit transform back to the piece of gum and call to action to "rollover to reveal the real fruit flavor" appears under the piece of gum so that the users can see the animation again." I'm not quite sure what that means, but let's move on to the product. The product itself has a good taste. I have the Grape Lemonade flavor and I have to say, it tastes amazing. You can taste the lemon. However, the lemon is a bit overpowering and the grape is quite subtle. I wish you could taste more grape. I love it
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Best gum out there I love all types of different flavored gums than just the regular boring flavors this really makes it good breath freshener also if you are having a bad day I do recommend it to others
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Well, I don't like this quite as much as the other flavors.  It's more on the sour side, which I guess is okay if you like sour, but I prefer sweet gum.  This flavor gets harder quicker than other Trident flavors, and it is a bit more expensive than other gums.
Erin P.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't normally buy this gum because it's a bit pricey but once and a while I'll treat myself to this gum, I love how there's three layers and how amazing they taste! All the flavours taste amazing, I've tried every one and they are good!
Best mouth moistening gum on the market! I keep a piece of this in my mouth when I'm running outside so I my mouth won't get dry. Very tasty, long lasting flavor. I've tried all the flavors and love them all.
Faith L.
Woodbridge , CA
This gum makes me want to eat it all the time. I swear I eat the whole pack. Not good for the stomach but good for my taste buds 😍
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
Review for: Sugar Free Greenapple Goldenpineapple 14 more...
Love love love this gum! My favorite is the strawberry citrus one ! It lasts long and tastes great! Very affordable and has great flavor. My go to gum!!
Ashleigh R.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Sugar Free Greenapple Goldenpineapple 14 more...
This is my favorite fruity gum of choice. I would not recommend any minty ones in this variety but strawberry is quite good
Sofia S.
Review for: Sugar Free Greenapple Goldenpineapple 14 more...
These tridentes are the best! Long lasting flavor. I'm impressed I've never throw this gum because it not had taste. Always have flavor!
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
What is your favorite flavor of Trident Layers?
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Does anyone else notice the gum gets hard/stale quickly? I have gotten two packs and within a month they were rock hard... I wonder if its the gum or the stores I got them from.
maria m.
Modesto, CA
Omg where can i get this packet?? i am dying to know!!
Rachel N.
Is the only flavor?
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Anyone else think Trident was trying too hard when they came up with these? lol