Trident Layers Grape Lemonade uploaded by Kimberly T.Trident Layers Grape Lemonade uploaded by Angela B.

BY TRIDENT

Trident Layers Sugar Free Grape Lemonade Gum.
New.
With real fruit flavor.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Allison P.
Allison P.
East Berlin, CT
Disappointed in this! I was excited when I saw it and bought it in the store because it sounds like it would taste great. It was just as expensive as any other Trident flavored gum. My biggest problem is that the flavor barely lasts a few minutes before you're just chewing rubber. It does have a grape-lemonade flavor though
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Roseville, OH
Love the flavor of this gum! Some lemonade flavored gums I have had in the past have an odd aftertaste, but not this one. The only negative I have found is after chewing for a long period of time is that it gets super sticky. I will continue to chew this gum regardless!
Simona F.
Simona F.
It has that artificial grape flavor that was prominent Ouch! Gum. Sweet and sour mix makes thus very yummy! I recommend to those that like fruity gum instead of minty gum! You can pick this up at most drug stores!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
This gum packs a punch when you the flavor bobs and weaves on my taste buds. I found that 5 minutes into chewing the flavor had disappeared. Extremely disappointing.
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
I like the trident sf grape lemonade gum. Love the two flavors together and long lasting.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Thief River Falls, MN
My favorite gum in the layer collection. the best lemon flavor in my opinion
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I love #Trident Layers #gum! However, I only like the #taste of a few different flavors. This one, #Grape #Lemonade is one of my favorites!  It literally tastes like grape soda and lemonade in a gum. It's delicious! Since I am not a big #candy eater and #sugarless, the #fruity flavor make me feel like I'm chewing a real treat! Unfortunately, this flavor gum is very #scarce near where I live. I have not seen it in a long time actually. Sometimes, when I see it, on the rare occasions, I  buy it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kamaljit K.
Kamaljit K.
This bubble gum is truly Awesome. The flavor is really long lasting. Other gyms with fruity flavors tend to lose their flavor fast. I'm surprised on how good this flavor. Definitely recommend this product if you like grape or lemonade flavors.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Holt, MI
This was surprisingly good much more lemon than grape flavor and not as hard as others I have tried. However it does lose its flavor fast.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my favorite triple layered Trident gum. Grape is one of my all time favorite flavors and having it paired with lemon makes it even better! And the flavor doesn't go away as quickly as it does in other gums.