Add a Photo

By TRIDENT
#175 in Gum
Trident Layers Sugar Free Grape Lemonade Gum.
New.
With real fruit flavor.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Photo (1)
Allison P.
Allison P.
East Berlin, CT

Disappointed in this! I was excited when I saw it and bought it in the store because it sounds like it would taste great. It was just as expensive as any other Trident flavored gum. My biggest problem is that the flavor barely lasts a few minutes before you're just chewing rubber. It does have a grape-lemonade flavor though
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Roseville, OH

Love the flavor of this gum! Some lemonade flavored gums I have had in the past have an odd aftertaste, but not this one. The only negative I have found is after chewing for a long period of time is that it gets super sticky. I will continue to chew this gum regardless!
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Westland, MI

This is my absolute favorite gum. I cannot get enough of it. Usually I'm a mint gum kinda girl but I'll pick this gum up just as much, if not more, than my favorite mint variety. The prefect mix of fruity and tangy.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC

This is my favorite triple layered Trident gum. Grape is one of my all time favorite flavors and having it paired with lemon makes it even better! And the flavor doesn't go away as quickly as it does in other gums.
Simona F.
Simona F.

It has that artificial grape flavor that was prominent Ouch! Gum. Sweet and sour mix makes thus very yummy! I recommend to those that like fruity gum instead of minty gum! You can pick this up at most drug stores!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.

This gum packs a punch when you the flavor bobs and weaves on my taste buds. I found that 5 minutes into chewing the flavor had disappeared. Extremely disappointing.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Washington, MO

Hard to find, but so good! It's Trident, so it is sugar free, while I love. The flavor is amazing and lasted a lot longer than most fruity flavored gums
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.

I like the trident sf grape lemonade gum. Love the two flavors together and long lasting.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

If you love fruit gum I would try this! I chew it all the time and it lasts so long
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Thief River Falls, MN

My favorite gum in the layer collection. the best lemon flavor in my opinion

Join Now