BY TRIDENT

We Weren't Sure What Would Happen When We Introduced Melon Flavor And Mint Flavor. Turns Out They Get Along Great.

*naturally And Artificially Flavored

Trident Layers® Cool Mint + Melon Fresco
  • "i love trident lays their my favorite gum i buy them all the time and you should too" in 1 review
Nicole Z.
If you like minty fruit then this is the product for you. If you like your fruit and mint flavors separate, I would not recommend this product. The flavor does not last very long, but maybe that's a good thing.
Laura H.
Louisville, KY
The flavor lasts more than 5 seconds, which is an automatic plus. The after taste is good, and they mint and fruit pair together for a perfect blend. Well done!
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
I absolutely love Trident Layers! This one in particular has a nice balance between that fruity and minty taste, which I personally really like.
Rashida Y.
Los Angeles, CA
If you're the type of person who doesn't like simply fruity gum, then this is for you. The minty flavor and fruit flavor evens out pretty well.
Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
Trident Layers is hands down my favorite gum! Its so juicy and the flavor lasts. I also love how to mint and fruit go together so well.
Erica A.
Lancaster, Pa
Yummy! Just enough mint! Just enough fruit! Perfect when you need to freshen your breath and clean you teeth! It's refreshing
Emaan K.
SILVER SPRING, MD
Love gum and why not love this flavor. However, The flavor does not last very long, but maybe that's a good thing.
Kristen G.
Whitmore lake, MI
I love the layers - one of my favorite. the layers themselves just look cool - on top of tasting wonderful.
Janae C.
Very good gum love the minty and strawberry flavors. The layers are great because they give more flavor
Kim G.
Great for that blah feeling we can get when our mouth gets too dry. Great taste that really lasts
Kim G.