BY TRIDENT

Trident Layers™ Cool Mint + Melon Fresco™ Sugar Free Gum.
With real mint flavor.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
3 14-piece packs (42 pieces).

Trident Layers Cool Mint and Melon Fresco Sugar Free Gum- 3 PK
  • "i love trident lays their my favorite gum i buy them all the time and you should too" in 1 review
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
I absolutely love Trident Layers! This one in particular has a nice balance between that fruity and minty taste, which I personally really like.
Kim G.
Great for that blah feeling we can get when our mouth gets too dry. Great taste that really lasts
Cindy T.
Springfield, VA
I like Trident Layers. This is not a bad flavor even thou I prefer more tropical flavors.
Nicole Z.
If you like minty fruit then this is the product for you. If you like your fruit and mint flavors separate, I would not recommend this product. The flavor does not last very long, but maybe that's a good thing.
dana s.
Trident layers come is one of the best gums out there it takes so good and long lasting
Gabby E.
I love trident lays their my favorite gum i buy them all the time and you should too
Rashida Y.
Los Angeles, CA
If you're the type of person who doesn't like simply fruity gum, then this is for you. The minty flavor and fruit flavor evens out pretty well.
Erica A.
Lancaster, Pa
Yummy! Just enough mint! Just enough fruit! Perfect when you need to freshen your breath and clean you teeth! It's refreshing
Laura H.
Louisville, KY
The flavor lasts more than 5 seconds, which is an automatic plus. The after taste is good, and they mint and fruit pair together for a perfect blend. Well done!
Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
Trident Layers is hands down my favorite gum! Its so juicy and the flavor lasts. I also love how to mint and fruit go together so well.
Kim G.