BY TRIDENT

Trident Layers™ Cool Mint + Melon Fresco™ Sugar Free Gum.
With real mint flavor.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
3 14-piece packs (42 pieces).

Trident Layers Cool Mint and Melon Fresco Sugar Free Gum- 3 PK
  • "i love trident lays their my favorite gum i buy them all the time and you should too" in 1 review
Emaan K.
Emaan K.
Silver Spring, MD
Love gum and why not love this flavor. However, The flavor does not last very long, but maybe that's a good thing.
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
I love trident lays their my favorite gum i buy them all the time and you should too
dana s.
dana s.
Trident layers come is one of the best gums out there it takes so good and long lasting
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
If you like minty fruit then this is the product for you. If you like your fruit and mint flavors separate, I would not recommend this product. The flavor does not last very long, but maybe that's a good thing.
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Springfield, VA
I like Trident Layers. This is not a bad flavor even thou I prefer more tropical flavors.
Kim G.
Great for that blah feeling we can get when our mouth gets too dry. Great taste that really lasts
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Huntington, IN
I absolutely love Trident Layers! This one in particular has a nice balance between that fruity and minty taste, which I personally really like.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Whitmore lake , MI
I love the layers - one of my favorite. the layers themselves just look cool - on top of tasting wonderful.
Janae C.
Janae C.
Very good gum love the minty and strawberry flavors. The layers are great because they give more flavor
Kinsley V.
Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
Trident Layers is hands down my favorite gum! Its so juicy and the flavor lasts. I also love how to mint and fruit go together so well.
Whats your fav flavor?