BY TRIDENT #3 in Gum

Trident Unwrapped Original Flavor Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol: Chewing Trident may help reduce the risk of cavities Calorie content reduced from 5 to 3.5 calories 30% fewer calories than sugared gum see more...

• Is Trident gum better than its competitors?  What's your ...1 Answers
  • Which flavor is your favorite?Trident Gum3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a new flavor. What's your prefer...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My mom really only lets me chew this type of gum because its sugar free and it really captures the fruity feeling of the flavor that it says it is!" in 54 reviews
  • "These gums have been around for a very long time and still taste amazing and last long!I highly recommend keeping one of these packs around! " in 44 reviews
  • "It's flavor lasts forever, they're always coming up with new flavors, there's lots of pieces in a pack, and it's just good." in 35 reviews
  • "I love trident gum because they have a lot of different flavors to try so I do not have to chew the same flavors all the time." in 32 reviews
  • "I have tried many flavors, and i have come to conclusion that trident gum lasts a very short period of time im sorry to say." in 27 reviews
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am reviewing the 59 soft stick ,car pack in spearmint. Love the pack size. Very convenient lid too. Fits perfect in drink holder in my car . Perfect mint flavor.
Aracely B.
Estás gomas de Mascar me encanta una de mis favoritas, en mi bolso nunca falta una cajita, disfruto mucho el sabor tropical twist, lo recomiendo pruébalo te va a dejar un buen sabor de boca.
Alexandria P.
Hardinsburg , KY
I am very conscious of having bad breathe, so I am constantly chewing gum. I have tried a very good variety of gum, but I always come back to trident original. It has the perfect amount of flavor, that is not overpowering. The flavor last for a decent amount of time and the gum itself does not lose its chewy texture. While I always chew the original kind, there are a bunch of other great flavors too.
Rosy D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
ES UN CHICLE MUY BUENO, ME LO RECOMENDARON PARA CALMAR LA ANSIEDAD CUANDO COMENZABA EL PLAN DE PERDIDA DE PESO, ES RICO. SE LOS RECOMIENDO
Carolina O.
Anderson, SC
The flavor lasts a long time!! Great flavors and very handy went I just need to calm down! My teacher allows me to have this in class if I give her a piece lol!!
RUTH G.
My favorite bubble gum, because has recaldent. This ingredient protect the tooth. My favorite favor are perpemint, watermelon and strawberry. All time i eat Trident. Im adict
Hannah S.
Malden, WA
I always have and still love trident gum! No sugar cant ever beat that! The flavors are yummy although they don't last all that long , still worth it!
darkskin e.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are super flavorful and long lasting. My go to breath freshener (and snack lol)
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum and I love the container! It keeps me from losing it in my purse! I can put it on my desk or in the cup holder in my vehicle! The gum has great long lasting flavor and the price isn't too expensive!
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Fresh breath on the go! I love that this trident container fits so snugly in the cup holder of my vehicle. Turning a corner no longer means my gum goes flying around the dashboard! I love the flavors too. I've tried them all and they're all good! I wish they made a version with real sugars in it though.
Adrien B.
WOODLAND, CA
Do you pefer the classic flavors such as mint and so on or the more fruity flavors?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your flavor?
Daniela B.
Whats the best flavor
Breanna O.
turlock, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is this gum sugar free??
Serena N.
Niagara Falls, NY
What is your favorite flavor?