BY TRIDENT #2 in Gum

Trident Unwrapped Original Flavor Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol: Chewing Trident may help reduce the risk of cavities Calorie content reduced from 5 to 3.5 calories 30% fewer calories than sugared gum see more...

• Is Trident gum better than its competitors?  What's your ...1 Answers
  • Which flavor is your favorite?Trident Gum3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a new flavor. What's your prefer...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My mom really only lets me chew this type of gum because its sugar free and it really captures the fruity feeling of the flavor that it says it is!" in 54 reviews
  • "These gums have been around for a very long time and still taste amazing and last long!I highly recommend keeping one of these packs around! " in 44 reviews
  • "It's flavor lasts forever, they're always coming up with new flavors, there's lots of pieces in a pack, and it's just good." in 35 reviews
  • "I love trident gum because they have a lot of different flavors to try so I do not have to chew the same flavors all the time." in 32 reviews
  • "I have tried many flavors, and i have come to conclusion that trident gum lasts a very short period of time im sorry to say." in 27 reviews
Alex O.
Walnutport
Excellent flavor. I just had a pack of cinnamon Trident chewing gum and the flavor was there. Very good. But the flavor doesn't last a long time. I went through over half a pack of it in just 8 hours. I would say all the flavor lasted maybe 30 minutes. If you are going for flavor I don't recommend this. If you you are looking for a gum that is flavorless but lasts in durability in terms of breaking down in your mouth, this is good. It lasts a long time.
Hannah K.
A sweet treat that's good for your teeth!! Trident has great flavors that last a long time and it's the best chewing gum for people who get cavities easily. My dentist actually recommended Trident gum to me. The sweetener in it is called xylitol which is actually GOOD for your teeth! Awesome!!
Brooklyn B.
Merrill, WI
This is my "go to" gum! it leaves the taste of mint in your mouth almost all day and is a must have for my purse always! they have this product literally everywhere, i normally get mine from Walmart and the price is very reasonable! who wouldn't want cheap gum that actually works, right?!
Kendra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have only ever had one type of Trident gum and that is the cinnamon one. I love it so much I have like 5 packages that I have as back up when I finish what is in my purse. I think it is a really good gum. It is also "sugar free" so that is something that is really good.
Jessica L.
I am a self proclaimed "Gum Guru" I love gum, and ive tried them all. but original trident in spearmint is not just delicious, but it also helps your teeth! and I promise its not bogus. I asked my dentist if chewing so much gum was bad and she said, not if its trident spearmint . I had two cavities the first office visit and the second time I went they had not gotten worse and I had not gotten any more, they made my teeth strong and healthy so I chew it all the time
Ngina P.
This is DEFINITELY my MVP product! I always have a pack of Trident in my purse. I prefer the original flavor, but also buy spearmint at times. I also give the bubble gum flavor to my kids...they love it. This product has a great flavor, lasts quite a while and doesn't make my jaws hurt or tired if I chew too long LOL. I also like that it is actually good for your teeth. It comes in handy at work (especially after a lunch featuring onions or garlic) and in social settings. I even chew it to help me focus (while working and driving).
Kirstin A.
Trident is my absolute favorite gum! Their fruity flavors literally make me feel like I'm eating a real fresh strawberry or watermelon, and I love fruits just as much as the average person, maybe even more! Trident is so long lasting and I can never pull it out of my bag without someone else asking for a peice of this delicious gum.
Andrea M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Trident is probably my favorite brand of gum. there are tons of different flavors to choose from and they are always going out with some kind of new flavor. another great thing about them is that all of their gums are sugar free! I remember I started chewing trident when I was little because the dentist recommended it to my mom because it was sugar free. good call dentist dude!
Doneisha F.
Love the taste of the Watermelon Twist. Not too sweet but sweet enough. Easy to chew but wish the sticks were bigger. I end up eating two at a time. Also I wish the flavor would last longer because I am a big gum chewer and it gets tough after about 20-30 mins. Then turns to rubber.
Angelina A.
Riverview, FL
this was ok but i got it in this package because i want to leave it in my car but because of the heat it kinda melted together. the flavor is ok not really long lasting. compared to others that last all day. not worth getting again at all. i bought it at walmart.
Adrien B.
WOODLAND, CA
Do you pefer the classic flavors such as mint and so on or the more fruity flavors?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your flavor?
Daniela B.
Whats the best flavor
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is this gum sugar free??
Serena N.
Niagara Falls, NY
What is your favorite flavor?