BY TRIDENT #2 in Gum

Trident Unwrapped Original Flavor Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol: Chewing Trident may help reduce the risk of cavities Calorie content reduced from 5 to 3.5 calories 30% fewer calories than sugared gum see more...

• Is Trident gum better than its competitors?  What's your ...1 Answers
  • Which flavor is your favorite?Trident Gum3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a new flavor. What's your prefer...5 Answers
Trident Gum
  • "My mom really only lets me chew this type of gum because its sugar free and it really captures the fruity feeling of the flavor that it says it is!" in 54 reviews
  • "These gums have been around for a very long time and still taste amazing and last long!I highly recommend keeping one of these packs around! " in 44 reviews
  • "It's flavor lasts forever, they're always coming up with new flavors, there's lots of pieces in a pack, and it's just good." in 35 reviews
  • "I love trident gum because they have a lot of different flavors to try so I do not have to chew the same flavors all the time." in 32 reviews
  • "I have tried many flavors, and i have come to conclusion that trident gum lasts a very short period of time im sorry to say." in 27 reviews
Crystal C.
Escondido
If you have braces you will love Trident Gum. It does not stick to your braces or get stuck in them. I was a gum chewer before I got braces and thought I had to give up gum forever, but luckily my dentist told me about Trident Gum, and I was amazed by it.
L Alexa F.
I'm not a big gum person and Trident is the only brand of gum I buy. Trident sugar free is the only gum I allow my son to have. We love the Trident Layers in Grape + lemonade... It's sooo flavorful for sugar free gum. The taste lasts about 30 minutes which is pretty good for gum. The only downside is this particular flavor is sooo hard to find in our area. We stock up big time when we can find it!
Allie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Probably one of my favorite gums.  I like the flavors because it is kind of like a surprise when you start chewing.  Wish they lasted a bit longer.
Kristina R.
This is my favorite brand of gum. The flavors last a long time and I usually only ever buy minty gum flavors, however I also really love the Trident orange and green packs! I usually buy this from Costco because you can get a whole bunch for less then it costs at a grocery store. I like that the packaging is smaller/more compact than other brands because it's easier to carry in my bag. Only problem I have is that it sometimes doesn't latch too well and I end up with gum pieces everywhere in my bag.
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
Most of the time when I chew gum it's not a minty flavor. I prefer a fruity flavor 8 out of 10 times I chew gum. I like gum that has a good flavor, the flavor stays awhile, and has an added benefit( sugarfree, whitening, etc.) Trident has a nice variety of flavors that taste good. The flavor staying power is right on target for me. It's sugarfree too. This is what I usually chew and would suggest this brand if you let your children chew gum also.
Ashley W.
Lexington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum is my all time favorite . I put a piece of this gum in my mouth sometimes after I eat some food . It helps clean your teeth and that's what I like about it.
Maddie B.
Huntington , WV
Best gum ever!! There are so many different flavors to choose from. The bubble gum is great!!! And the best part? You can almost always find a rebate to get it cheaper on rebate apps! :)
Clara C.
Glendale, CA

This gum keeps its flavor for a loooong time, and the consistency stays good the whole time.
I can chew this gum for a very long time (hours) without feeling that it has become flavorless or changed into some weird consistency. I chew a lot of gum, even sleeping (dry mouth), so it's important to me that these two features are dependable and superior.
I have ordered this gum several times now and all packages have been consistently good.
So far, this may be my favorite gum.
Carolina O.
Anderson, SC
The flavor lasts a long time!! Great flavors and very handy went I just need to calm down! My teacher allows me to have this in class if I give her a piece lol!!
Ashleigh C.
Trident is my favorite brand of gun, not only because it is the best out there, but because it lasts so long! My dentist recommended this when I first got braces, and it has become my favorite kind. I am an original kind of girl, but every now and then I will branch out to cinnamon. My only complaint is the packaging... Sometimes I find my gum has completely fallen out of the package and is now scattered all over my purse/back pack.
Adrien B.
WOODLAND, CA
Do you pefer the classic flavors such as mint and so on or the more fruity flavors?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your flavor?
Daniela B.
Whats the best flavor
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is this gum sugar free??
Serena N.
Niagara Falls, NY
What is your favorite flavor?