BY TRIDENT #2 in Gum

Trident Unwrapped Original Flavor Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol: Chewing Trident may help reduce the risk of cavities Calorie content reduced from 5 to 3.5 calories 30% fewer calories than sugared gum see more...

• Is Trident gum better than its competitors?  What's your ...1 Answers
  • Which flavor is your favorite?Trident Gum3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a new flavor. What's your prefer...5 Answers
Trident Gum
  • "My mom really only lets me chew this type of gum because its sugar free and it really captures the fruity feeling of the flavor that it says it is!" in 54 reviews
  • "These gums have been around for a very long time and still taste amazing and last long!I highly recommend keeping one of these packs around! " in 44 reviews
  • "It's flavor lasts forever, they're always coming up with new flavors, there's lots of pieces in a pack, and it's just good." in 35 reviews
  • "I love trident gum because they have a lot of different flavors to try so I do not have to chew the same flavors all the time." in 32 reviews
  • "I have tried many flavors, and i have come to conclusion that trident gum lasts a very short period of time im sorry to say." in 27 reviews
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
My dentist recommended me to choose this if I wanted gum. I love the original flavor , and my kids like the fruity flavors.  I like this product because if a dentist recommends it I guess it's a good choice ! Price is affordable.  I have to have my trident original gum in my purse at all times !
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is just about the only brand of gum I chew. I really like the sweet mint and bubble gum flavors, although most of them are really good. I have tons of dental work and sensitive teeth, this gum never messes with or gets stuck on fillings or crowns and never makes my teeth or jaws hurt after chewing it.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Trident gum. It was the only gum my mom would let me and my brother chew growing up. It came in lots of fun flavors. I always thought the packaging was fun to open. According to influenster this product has been discontinued but i hope they bring it back cause it’s great !
Alana G.
I love trident gum. It comes in so many different flavors and lasts a long time. I usually always have a pack in my bag. You can find trident gum at almost any store you look. It is a very reasonable price for the amount they give. I would definitely repurchase this.
Alexandria P.
Hardinsburg , KY
I am very conscious of having bad breathe, so I am constantly chewing gum. I have tried a very good variety of gum, but I always come back to trident original. It has the perfect amount of flavor, that is not overpowering. The flavor last for a decent amount of time and the gum itself does not lose its chewy texture. While I always chew the original kind, there are a bunch of other great flavors too.
Olivia B.
I love trident! I consider myself an avid gum chewer (LOL, in other words I’m just addicted to gum) and trident is probably my favorite gum! Their flavors are super long lasting and they have a fantastic texture!
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
I love the peppermint. It’s my favorite. Always has a good long flavor and lasts awhile. I will always get this gum as my go to. I also do love the fruit flavored ones when I want to change things up a bit!
Candice R.
Huntington , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughter picked this out for herself while we were browsing on Amazon last week. She was intrigued by the variety and packaging. It arrived promptly and had a nice variety of flavors. She reported that the gum was fresh and tasty. I think she liked the fact that it came in a sturdy paperboard box, which every kid needs when hiding gum from their sister.
Jody D.
I love Trident gum. I usually buy the cinnamon flavor gum. Although I have many other flavors that I like. I love the flavor of the gum. The gum lasts a fairly long time. The portion of the gum is great. There is not to much of the gum to put in my mouth at one time. Compares well to similar products.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love trident!!! They have sooooo many great flavors!! Also it's so cheap! The flavor last a while too!!! I recommend this brand to everyone!!! I get them from Walmart usually!!! I'll buy more when I'm out
Yasmin s.
They are low in sugar or no? I always buy me but not fixed
Jennifer H.
Mesa, AZ
Would you ever buy another brand that is on sale instead of Trident?
Marcie K.
N Ridgeville, OH
What exactly does the blue original flavor taste like? I'm not a big fan of peppermint gum and I know that the green is spearmint. I was wondering if I should purchase the blue.
Alexis S.
Paso Robles, CA
Whats your favorite kind?
Charissa C.