Trident Gum
By Trident
#3 in Gum
Adrien B.
WOODLAND, CA

Do you pefer the classic flavors such as mint and so on or the more fruity flavors?

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
9 months, 4 weeks ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love the fruity flavors just wish they lasted longer.
victoria m.
classic flavors
Layla R.
Layla R.
1 year, 4 months ago
I love the fruit layers! Especially lime cherry
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
1 year, 8 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I definitely prefer the minty ones, I just like the fresh taste over the fruity.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Morrisville, NC
1 year, 9 months ago
I prefer the minty ones, but I will go for the melon strawberry one too.
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
3 years, 9 months ago
I prefer the mint ones. The fruity varieties are good but they lose flavor quickly and don't do much for my breath.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
3 years, 9 months ago
I like the fruity ones but always keep some of the mint ones for emergencies
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
3 years, 10 months ago
The mint for sure. it has a better mint flavor than a lot of other gums out there