Trident Cinnamon Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Oriana D.

BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A Classic is Back! Trident Sugar Free Cinnamon Gum with big cinnamon flavor. Chewing trident, which contains xylitol, helps fight cavities. Trident sugar free gum, a classic is back! 30% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 5 to 3-1/2 calories.

Oriana D.
I love these because it’s my addiction and have a good price it’s normal so you can buy this item in your local supermarket like Costco or Walmart. So I love this so much
Oriana D.
I love this es el mejor chicle que puede existir en el planeta tierra, me quita sobre todo la ansiedad y es, no se es muy bueno no tiene azúcar que es algo que probablemente tienen muchos chicles. Idk es perfect.
Keyshia C.
New York
This gum is good. I purchased this product from Walmart and it delivered on time. Trident Sugar-Free Cinnamon and the Spearmint gum is my favorite gum. The cinnamon flavor is very refreshing. I order it because it is convenient and it is not priced badly considering the convenience.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum! Great flavor and long lasting. Plus the added advantage of doing something great for your teeth with the cavity protection.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It definitely has that cinnamon flavor. Flavor lasts and does not leave an after taste. Best part is it doesnt taste diety.