BY TRIDENT #18 in Gum

Trident® Cinnamon

An Explosion Of Cinnamon Flavor With The Right Amount Of Heat. Also, Each Piece Gives Your Taste Buds A Rousing Motivational Speech

Buy on Walmart
  • "Honestly not the biggest fan of cinnamon flavored gum, it just has such a strange taste that I do not really enjoy. " in 1 review
  • "This is the best gum you can get really love the taste/flavor it last for a long time and it does not get hard like most kinds " in 1 review
  • "the flavor is long lasting and does not get hard very quickly. " in 1 review
Morgann F.
Favorite gum out there. I’m literally chewing it right now it’s so good! I chew it almost everyday all day!! It’s too good not to chew. The cinnamon flavor is so yummy. It is defiantly repurchase worthy. I would recommend this. I hope this helps. Thank you
Kate B.
Hudson
I love cinnamon flavored gum. This one is my second favorite I prefer big red over this one, but it’s still a really good gum. I get this pretty often and really like it. I would recommend it.
Amanda R.
This wasn’t my favorite purchase to be honest. I like minty sort of spicy gums, but this one didn’t taste as good as others I’ve tried. It was alright, but not really something I would purchase again.
Tania T.
The flavor is long-lasting and delicious. One thing I learned when I was researching about this product is, "One thing that a lot of people don't know about is that chewing cinnamon gum after meals can also help alleviate heartburn! Chewing gum helps saliva production which can ease heartburn, and cinnamon is very alkaline in the stomach and is not irritating in the esophagu." I found that really interesting so CINNAMON gum all the way!!
Keyshia C.
New York
My favorite gum, the taste is pretty good to me. It's a good flavor, not hot at all, and lasts a long time. The cinnamon flavor is very refreshing. I order it on-line from Target because it is convenient and it is not overly priced. Cinnamon is a classic trident flavor which I have been consuming since childhood. I love it! If your considering in purchasing this gum, don't hesitate on it. Buy it!

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum. I bought the little canister of soft sticks mini pieces of gum. Larger size lasts me longer and that's always the way to go for me. Sugar free to boot. Trident Cinnamon Sugar Free Gum - 14x18 Sticks
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is another one of my ride or die gums! I love to keep this in my pocket while I'm working, it freshens your breath like crazy! I love the burn of the cinnamon followed by the sweetness of the gum. I'm the only person that I know that still chews cinnamon gum and I love it! I like to buy it in the triple packs at Kroger! Trident Cinnamon Gum
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
You know this flavor is not so bad. I usually don't like cinnamon gum because it burns my mouth in a bad way. Like big red gum has scarred me. But I enjoy this. I got a 50 piece bottle of it and it's really nice. Flavor lasts a long time. Will rebuy.
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I love this flavor.

The medication I take often leaves my mouth dry so I rely on sugar-free gum to keep my mouth hydrated when I can't drink a glass of water at the moment.

I enjoy this flavor in particular because it's intense and seems to last longer than most of the others. I'll be purchasing this again.
Daniela G.
MIAMI, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chewing gum are the best, not only because they are sugar free but also help you control anxiety to avoid consuming any food that does not provide the right nutrients or simply fatten you, I recommend them and whenever I can buy them, they are also Soft and have a variety of magnificent flavors
Maria A.
pharr, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What do you think about this product?
Miranda P.
Loganville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does this flavor last a while ?
Alma R.
Arvin , Ca
Is it spicy and sweet???
Gina R.
Sterling, VA
Is this good?
Caroline J.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this similar to big red or is there a distinction