BY TRIDENT #26 in Gum

Trident® Cinnamon

An Explosion Of Cinnamon Flavor With The Right Amount Of Heat. Also, Each Piece Gives Your Taste Buds A Rousing Motivational Speech

Trident Cinnamon Gum
  • "This is the best gum you can get really love the taste/flavor it last for a long time and it does not get hard like most kinds " in 1 review
  • "Honestly not the biggest fan of cinnamon flavored gum, it just has such a strange taste that I do not really enjoy. " in 1 review
  • "the flavor is long lasting and does not get hard very quickly. " in 1 review
Destiny :.
i’m surprised all of these reviews are positive. my experience with this gum wasn’t exactly the same. it’s lame that people waste their lives writing reviews for gum. what are you doing with yourself? anyways, i just made a profile on this website, that no one has ever heard of, because i thought it’d be funny to write a review about gum. i was shocked to find out that some people ACTUALLY REVIEW GUM. here is what i was going to say; i bought the gum on and off for a month or so (only bc they were out of big red) and every single freaking time, the gum like, secreeted juice. i know it sounds crazy, but stay with me. i could keep the gum in my backpack, in my room, in my pocket, heck probably in the fridge, but it never failed. the gum always got soaked. idk if i just bought the gum at a bad time (if you can call a whole month a “bad time”) or if the gum was just naturally that wet. either way, i don’t like my gum to be wet before i chew it... hmmm no thank you.

i hope i never have to review gum, or get on this site again. good luck with life you lonely guys, you.  ❤️

kalista m.
York, PA
First off just let me state how much I love cinnamon. Almost anything cinnamon,I love and will devour. However,this gum didn't have the same kick as Wrigley's Big Red Cinnamon Gum Slim Pack. This gum left what I could best describe as if you sprinkled cinnamon on soap. I absolutely hated it. I would never ever buy or recommend it again.
Shyanne C.
Nacogdoches, TX
I hate cinnamon gum. It’s the worst flavor there is. It burns your mouth worse than spearmint and doesn’t even make your breath smell good. BUT if I were offered I wouldn’t turn it down. If you like cinnamon gum this is probably the sweetest brand of it so I’d choose this over any other brand’s cinnamon if I had the choice.
Morgann F.
Favorite gum out there. I’m literally chewing it right now it’s so good! I chew it almost everyday all day!! It’s too good not to chew. The cinnamon flavor is so yummy. It is defiantly repurchase worthy. I would recommend this. I hope this helps. Thank you
Amanda R.
This wasn’t my favorite purchase to be honest. I like minty sort of spicy gums, but this one didn’t taste as good as others I’ve tried. It was alright, but not really something I would purchase again.
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
I love cinnamon flavored gum. This one is my second favorite I prefer big red over this one, but it’s still a really good gum. I get this pretty often and really like it. I would recommend it.
Tania T.
Jackson Height
The flavor is long-lasting and delicious. One thing I learned when I was researching about this product is, "One thing that a lot of people don't know about is that chewing cinnamon gum after meals can also help alleviate heartburn! Chewing gum helps saliva production which can ease heartburn, and cinnamon is very alkaline in the stomach and is not irritating in the esophagu." I found that really interesting so CINNAMON gum all the way!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum. I bought the little canister of soft sticks mini pieces of gum. Larger size lasts me longer and that's always the way to go for me. Sugar free to boot. Trident Cinnamon Sugar Free Gum
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is another one of my ride or die gums! I love to keep this in my pocket while I'm working, it freshens your breath like crazy! I love the burn of the cinnamon followed by the sweetness of the gum. I'm the only person that I know that still chews cinnamon gum and I love it! I like to buy it in the triple packs at Kroger! Trident Cinnamon Gum
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I love this flavor.

The medication I take often leaves my mouth dry so I rely on sugar-free gum to keep my mouth hydrated when I can't drink a glass of water at the moment.

I enjoy this flavor in particular because it's intense and seems to last longer than most of the others. I'll be purchasing this again.
Maria A.
pharr, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What do you think about this product?
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does this flavor last a while ?
Alma R.
Arvin , Ca
Is it spicy and sweet???
Gina R.
Herndon, VA
Is this good?
Caroline J.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this similar to big red or is there a distinction

back