BY TRIDENTCASE

Samsung Galaxy S III Apollo Case Apollo cases are light-duty cases, constructed from durable polycarbonate, providing protection from minor bumps, scratches and debris.  Each Apollo case includes a self-applicable and scratch-resistant screen protector to help keep your phone screen safe.  Each Apollo case includes one complete case and an additional interchangeable back plate, providing two complete cases.  Optional interchangeable back plates are available in bundle packs allowing up to 40 different color combinations.  Apollo interchangeable back plate bundle packs include a clear back plate to turn your Apollo case, and phone, into a picture frame. see more...

• I use a case at all times for protection. Is this one bulky?2 Answers
  • I use a case at all times for protection. Is this one bulky?2 Answers
  • Is this case really worth buying? 3 Answers
Angela D.
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I bought one for my galaxy s5. And i love it, eBay has them cheap, that's where I usually buy all of my cellphone cases
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Works great! IKeeps the phone safe and protected. Plus.....I love that it is named apollo.
Christina H.
Christina H.
I have a samsung note 3. and the case I have for it, is just like this one. Great, because if you drop it, your phone doesn't get scratched.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Very tough case gave my Samsung Galaxy much needed weight, had the case for 2 years with no damage to my phone.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freedom, WI
It is super durable and still fit in pockets and purses easily. One of the big draw-backs to phone cases is that they feel like they become double the size, well this is NOT the case with this one.
Jon G.
Jon G.
Newark, DE
Through my phone and case at a wall. It still worked. It's good in my book. Speaking of books, this case is a good cover.
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Gggggggghmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggfcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Techie Expert
My husband has one of these and he loves it. He is hard on everything but hasn't had any problems with this case on his phone! It adds a bit too much bulk for me, but he loves it and it is perfect for him!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Vale, OR
This gives my phone just enough protection that when I drop it (which happens more often then it should) it doesn't break! Affordable and totally worth it.
katie i.
katie i.
This case is great my phone survived a million drops on the floor & even one down the stairs
Christy O.
Christy O.
Is this case really worth buying?
Carol Stream, il
I use a case at all times for protection. Is this one bulky?
Carol Stream, il
I use a case at all times for protection. Is this one bulky?