BY TRIDENTCASE

Aegis for the Iphone  4 & 4S The double-thick silicone corners, along with anti-skid pads, protect the device from impacts.  The sleek outer-framework encases the device, providing excellent protection. Re-Applicable Screen Protector - the screen protector prevents scratches to keep the device in great condition.  Silicone Plugs - power ports and audio jacks are covered with silicone plugs, keeping out dirt and debris.  Charm Attachment - charm attachments are included to accommodate key chains and other accessories. see more...

Trident Case Ag-iph4-pkwc Iphone 4/4s Aegis Case
  • "Protects my phone very well and made from good sturdy material, looks nice on my phone too!!!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this case to anybody." in 1 review
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
I personally love these types of cases the 2-1 or the 3 in 1 because my phone hasn't cracked since I've had these types of cases on
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I like how they offer different colors and you don't have to worry if you drop phone. You get great protection for a great price.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Very cute considering it's a phone case and a very protective phone case! So cute
Glendale, CA
This case is so cute and isn't bulky at all. It provides a lot of protection without having to pay a fortune.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Incedable case has many colors to choose from very long lasting except the white parts get bitty ver east
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
Well, I learned the hard way that I needed a protection case. After dropping my phone and shattering the screen, I went and got my screen repaired and rushed to get this durable cove,r
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
Its a great form of protection for these basically all glass phones ... Keeps it nice an snugg and safe
Michael M.
Michael M.
Homestead, FL
I bought this case as a gift for my wife and she loves it! Much better than an Otterbox! I would recommend this case to anybody. There are a number of different colors to choose from.
yajaira r.
yajaira r.
Brooklyn, NY
That a pretty phone case for an iPhone and the price is not bad it's a good deal I would get this phone case for my iphone
Galina D.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Protects my phone very well and made from good sturdy material, looks nice on my phone too!!!!
Dria D.
Dria D.
Do they make one for the 5S?
Glendale, CA
Has anyone else tried this case? Did it work for you?
Sara A.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
Techie Expert
Where can I buy this? How much does it cost?
Zakia A.
Zakia A.
Vlissingen, Europe
Does this phone case breaks the wifi signal?