BY TRIDENT #21 in Gum

Trident® Bubblegum Sugarfree Gum.
ADA accepted. American Dental Association®.
Long lasting flavor.
Cleans & protects teeth*.
Sugar free gum with Xylitol.
54 pieces! Compare & save.
3 18-stick Pkgs.

Sarah G.
Pretty good gum, I had it once and it was really good but i guess it wasn't good enough for me to want to buy it again
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Five stars from me, its great for kids. They enjoy the bubble gum flavor. No sugar. Trident has always made a good gum.
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good price and flavor. It helps my yet and breath feel fresh throughout the day. The flavor lasts good amount of time.
zaire g.
Richmond, VA
Its the only trident gum that I have tasted that lasts more than 2 min. I love this gum I got it for 35 cents a pack
Enisy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't like this gum. The taste is great but does not last long. I tried all of them and still I was not impressed.
Ashley G.
Salem, OR
I really love the gum it's an original. It doesn't get any better than this! It's long-lasting and so is the flavor
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I love this bubblegum. It reminds me of being a child but without all of the sugar in it so that my teeth don't rot
Marlena A.
Pontiac, MI
Love this gum! Such a good bubbly flavor lol plus good for teeth .. Love the big packs can never get enough of it
Brenda G.
Douglas, Ga
Trident gum is soemthing everyone should have on them at all times ! they have so many flavors and it last long !
Tina L.
Way too sweet for me.It does have a strong bubblegum flavor so if you like the flavor you would love this gum.
celine b.
Beverly Hills, CA
What is your favorite flavor of trident gum?
nici f.
When other's bought it did you focus on the flavor, or did you focus on the ability to make your teeth feel cleaner?
Massiel P.
What others flavors you guys recommend ?
Emma A.
East Amherst, NY
What exactly is xylitol?
ashley f.
Victorville, CA
Did anyone else think it made your teeth feel cleaner than the other flavors?

back